𝘹𝘷𝘪𝘪. 𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯

𝐀𝐒 𝐈 𝐋𝐀𝐘 𝐃𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆

𝟐𝐱𝟐𝟐

After being informed about Elijah betraying us and running away with Klaus, I made sure to tell my parents all the drama that they missed. Also, I had a freaking sister!! Which I scolded them about. How could they not tell me? I mean what did they expect me to never see her or find out about her, I mean she has my face! We were bound to cross paths eventually. Anyway, I was grounded of course, confined within the walls of my house. I hadn't seen the others since yesterday at Jenna's funeral. I know everyone was dealing the only way they knew how, little Gilbert and Elena had each other. Caroline had dealt with Tyler turning into a wolf and her mom knowing about her being a vampire. Bonnie still had her magic and couldn't kill Klaus because of Elijah. Damon was still dying. Not sure about Ric or Steven.

My phone buzzing pulled me out of my thoughts. I looked at my caller ID to see none other than Steven calling me.

"Mira. I need your help."

"I don't know if I could be any help seeing as I am grounded for till college according to my parents." I responded.

"I found a cure for Damon, Bonnie helped me. I have to talk to Klaus and I need you to come with me."

"You're joking right?! Stefan he'll kill you! Yeah you'll find a cure for Damon but what's to say Klaus will give it to you without something in return. What exactly do you want me to do?"

"I just need someone I trust who can back me and you're one of my best friends Amira. I wouldn't ask for this if I knew you wouldn't help me. I owe Damon this."

"Alright well, this better be fast because I can't be gone for too long. You just have to come get me. Also, you owe me food for the rest of your life!" I exclaimed while I packed a few daggers into my pockets as well as brought my bow and some arrows just in case. Yeah it can't kill Klaus, but it'll hurt like hell.

"Alright deal. I'm on my way to you." Stefan laughed before hanging up.

I quickly grabbed a chocolate chip muffin and some strawberries and heard the doorbell ringing. I ran to the door and looked out of the peep hole to see Stefan standing there. I opened the door with my mouth full as he laughed at me before coming in.

"Mira you knew I was coming." He chuckled seeing me lace up my combat boots in a rush. (Her outfit for this episode is up above!)

"Well you just called like five seconds ago, I thought you'd be generous and give me like 5 minutes max! Stressing me out and I've got to eat!" I rambled defensively as he just laughed watching me. He sucks.