White Collar/Wolfblood

Wolfblood's are known to the world but Peter doesn't know that Neal is one, nobody does not even Mozzie.

Full Moon

knock knock

"Neal you here?" asked Peter from behind the door.

"Mmmmm"

"Neal im coming in" Peter walked into the apartment and saw Neal still in bed.

"Neal its noon what are you doing in bed?" "Come on get up we have a case"

"Peter its Saturday, go away"

"Nope"

Peter dragged Neal out of bed. When Neal hit the floor he was awake. He got up and brushed his hair, teeth and got dressed.

"Alright, since you dragged me out of bed, this case better be good"

"Oh it is"

At the Office

"Is Caffery okay? He's been sleeping on his desk for the past 20 minutes" asked Jones in the conference room with Peter and Diana.

"One minute" Peter got up and walked down to Neal's desk "Neal are you okay?, You've been kind of sluggish all day and people are staring at you"

"Im fine just didn't get a lot of sleep last night" Neal looked at his watch and freaked it was only 2 hours until the full moon.

"Sorry Peter I gotta go" Neal got up and left the building.

Neal got a cab back to is apartment.

"Neal your back early"

"Sorry June no time to talk" He only had 1 hour left and Neal was starting to feel the affects of the moon. Little did he know that Peter had followed him.

"Peter?"

"Is he here?" asked Peter

"Upstairs" 

Peter walked up to Neal's apartment tried to open the door but it was locked.

"Neal! What's going on with you?" 

"Shit im out of time" The moon was rising. "Peter please leave" The veins in Neal's neck were becoming black and his eyes had turned yellow, he was well and truly out of time.

June chose this time to give Peter the spare key to Neal's apartment.

Seconds before Peter had opened the door Neal had changed into a big jet black wolf.

Peter opened the door and saw a Black wolf sitting on the balcony looking out at the city.

"Neal?" The wolf turned around at the mention of his name. "Neal! It is you, your a Wolfblood?"

Neal ran out of the apartment building and on to the streets. Peter tried to run after him but a wolf is a lot faster than a person. 

Neal ran to central Park where he stayed until morning.

~~~~Morning~~~~

Neal walked into his apartment, covered in dirt, with his friend Alex laughing and talking about their night in the park (not Alex hunter from the show) and saw Peter sitting on the Balcony with June and Elizabeth, they were drinking coffee.

"Who are they?" asked Alex

"They are my family and they just found out what I am, why dont you go and shower I should talk to them"

"Good luck, and thanks for last night, it was amazing" Alex walked to the bathroom and showered.

"Here goes" Neal took a deep breath before walking on to the balcony

"Hi"

"Hey Neal, Coffee?" said El

"Um yeah thanks, what are you guys doing here?"

"Don't you remember last night?" asked Peter

"Oh right um yeah I do, look Peter I was going to tell you, I just didn't kn..." Peter cut Neal off with a hug.

"You didn't have to lie to us Neal" Said El

"I know I just didn't know how you guys would react"

"Neal, your family we love you, if your a wolf or a person and you, your both so you've got twice the love" said El

"Thanks guys"

"Uh Neal where are your towels?" asked Alex

"Guys this is Alex we met in the Park last night"

"Lovely to meet you" said El 

"Yes Im glad Neal wasnt alone last night" said June

"The park, central park?"

"Yeah, only part of woodland in the city" said Alex

"The towels are in the cupboard next to the sink" Whispered Neal

"Well it was nice to meet you all"

Alex left and showered 

15 min later June, El, Peter and Neal were sitting having coffee.

"Neal I should probably get going"

Neal got up and escorted her out of the apartment.

"Thanks for last night"

"No problem, I defiantly needed it"

Alex left the apartment and Neal went back to the table and finished his coffee while June, El and Peter asked questions.

Neal hid the truth from them for so long but now a weight had been lifted and there were no more secrets and Neal had the pack he always wanted, and the family he always needed.