Prolog

"All i remember is trying to run."

I told the pale aqua-eyed girl. She snorted.

"That's all you remember after the fifteen years you've been alive?"

She said, disbelief and disgust lacing her slightly masculine voice.

"I'm not lying." I said getting slightly irritated.

The shadowed sandy blonde haired girl tapped her fingers along her thighs loosing her patience with me. I folded my arms, stubborn as she was.

Suddenly a very dark haired male with bright brown eyes stood up rubbing his temples.

"Okay I've had enough of this. Dusk PLEASE play nice, I'm getting a headache."
She growled at her mate then sighed frustrated. You could scoop tension of the air and spread it on toast if you were hungry.

"Fine" Dusk spat, "but YOU'RE going to watch Ouran Highschool Host Club with me." He groaned and plopped back on the leather chair he was sitting on before he got up to talk to her.

Dusk sat on her heels and rested her elbows on her thighs as she thought about how she would interrogate me.

"If all you remember was trying to run how the absolute hell did you come near my den. With my ENTIRE pack taking shifts guarding."

I shrugged. "I don't know how I got past them but I know I did and that's how I'm here now." I huffed in her face my bangs shielding my neon green eyes. "Now can you let me free?"

Her eyes flickered darker and she bared her canines at me. "You will not disrespect me in my own den pup." She said putting emphasis on the word.

"Then let me out you crack whore!" I said using one of the old human words.

She snarled and I saw bright bluish fog emitting from behind her. Her eyes flashed and she dropped to the ground now a sandy blonde wolf, black wing-like markings over her eyes, markings on her forelegs coming to a point in the front, and the end of her tail coming to a point in the middle advancing toward her spine.

She lept onto the table and stalked toward me, her claws clicking on the hard surface.
A dark brown wolf with black on the sides of his forelegs and diamond symbols covering his eyes jumps onto the table and stood in front of blondie.

He barked and whined at her. Her eyes locked onto his and softened slightly. He lied down and crawled over to her his red tipped ears laying flat again this head. His muzzle came up and pushed itself up into her neck fur. Her ears perked up and she yipped softly as he nipped her jaw. She stepped back and hopped off the table and I stiffened as her human form took ahold of my shoulders and looks me in the eye.

"think about what you say to me and
this will be very easy Shizukana."