Waking up in this hell hole

~Time skip~
I groaned feeling the hot sun beat down on my fur, rocks digging into and getting lodged in my fur. My paws weighted down by thick shackles, and something laying on top of my side.
I blinked open my eyes and turned my head to the side. A small bundle of white, red, and tan fur was rising and falling on my ribs.
He raised its head and blinked open his mismatched green and orange eyes. His ears perked up, his eyes widened and he lept off my side with a yelp. "MOOOMMYY!"
A bigger black white and red wolf with an extremely short tail and red head going to her underbelly came rushing toward him and picked him up by the scruff. Before dashing off to a large dark grey and tan wolf with green ooze slipping out from his parted jaws she gave a bone chilling snarl.
The grey and tan wolf came up to me and started sniffing at the shackles before stiffening with his ears perking he nodded suddenly and unlatched the shackles looking at me.
"Follow me." He said a drop of ooze slipping from his parted jaws.
I nodded eagerly to get out of this wasteland of trash.
The wolf started toward a broken down country house on the far east side.
He lept behind a large rock and I saw sandy blonde hair wave in the wind and watched as he came out wearing a black tee and faded jeans. He handed me a white dress and I looked at him like he had two heads.
"The fuck is this?"
"A fucking dress go behind the rock and shift. You're going to have a chat with the alphas"
I cursed under my breath. I don't want to see that blonde bitch.
He growled and pointed to the rock.
"Yeah yeah whatever." I paused and went behind the rock and shifted, "so what's your name greenie?"
"Did you just call me greenie?"
"Yes problem? I called you that because of you're eyes it's unnatural."
He groaned and was probably rubbing his temples. "Just get dressed okay?"
I sighed, "fine Jesus Christ."
As I finished slipping on the dress he came behind the rock and grabbed my wrist and started pulling me to the house.
"Hey greenie?"
"My name isn't greenie"
"So what is it?"
He paused, "why do you want to know?"
"Because I want to know the name of my excicutioner"
"I wouldn't have the privilege of killing you."
I stiffened and he chuckled.
"My name's Chernobyl"
"Like the nuclear accident?"
He scoffed, "no like the kitten" he grunted as we walked up onto the porch.