chapter ten

REAL LIFE

ÁINE JAMES is nervous. She has never been this nervous before. Her and Draco will be sharing their secret to all of their friends. Their secret that they have kept for a while now.

She is scared they will all be mad at her and not want to be her friend for not sharing their secret. It was hard for them to keep the secret. Not do all the things they would've normal done in public but in stead in private.

The two students hear the group's footsteps and whispers of "what do you think they have to tell us?" "do you think she's pregnant?" "do you think something bad happened?"

Áine and Draco snigger quietly to the questions the group are whispering. Finally the group stop whispering and stop right in front of the two.

"Uh hi.." Áine says a bit quiet.

"We have something to tell you guys." Draco continues.

"Are you guys dating?" comes the voice of Pansy Parkinson as she makes her way to the front of the group.

"Oh my merlin! Are you?" Ginny and Hermione squeal.

"Yeah.." Áine mumbles.

"Yes!!" The group yells. Shouts of "I win the bet" and coins dropping into palms are heard by Áine and Draco.

note
im sorry i have writers block, but for some reason can come up with new book ideas, but i wanted to get this chapter done.

also, thank you all for 400 reads! i love you all so much!

please drink some water and eat plenty of food!
love you all <3

-claire <3