chapter fifteen

DRACO HAS come over about 10 minutes after he had texted Áine. Has a basket which is filled with a heating pad, some of her favorite candies, chocolate, lots of chocolate, a few stuffed animals, ibuprofens, and a couple of her favorite movies. When Áine had texted him saying her cramps were bad, he had already been planning to ask her to go on a date with him, which would have included watching movies after having a dinner. But he figures he can just cuddle with her and they can watch movies then.

He enters the password to the Hufflepuff common room and walks up the stairs to the girls dormitories, he also gets weird looks from the people in the common rooms. He continues his journey to Áine's dorm and once he reaches it, he knocks on the door getting a small "come in" from the girl.

He walks into the dark dorm as he just barely spots Áine on her bed curled up into a ball under all her blankets. "Hi love, I brought you a basket of stuff, there's a heating pad in there, your favorite non-chocolate candies, a lot of chocolates, ibuprofens, some of your favorite movies and a few stuffed animals."

"Thank you Draco," Áine says. Draco goes to plug in the heating pad and put it on her stomach so she can rest. He also grabs a glass off of her nightstand and uses his wand to fill it up with water while giving her the ibuprofens to help her cramps. "Thanks," she mumbles.

Draco gets up to put a movie in. "Now how about we watch The Little Mermaid and we can cuddle?"

Áine mumbles a small "okay" while Draco puts in the movie into the dvd player then he goes back to lay down next to Áine and pulls her into his arms, with the heating pad still on her stomach.

Soon after, Áine and Draco both fall asleep to the movie while it's still playing. Amelia walks into the room to see them all cuddled up and takes a picture.

INSTAGRAM

melssmith: LOOK WHAT I FOUND THIS MORNING!! dracomalfoy | aine_james

dracomalfoy | aine_james

comments
theodorenott: thats where he went off to!
nev_longbottom: they look so cute!
lunafindsnargles: i agree with neville :)
hufflepuffsbitch: i guess they're cute together
ravenclawhoes2: cute!
slytherinbitch: ugh i mean they could be less coupley.

authors note
this was a cute chapter :) im so soft for them.
uh im also currently freaking out cause i could hit 1k reads any day now and im so fucking scared cause this is like my worst book ever and i hate it. but like uh thanks besties for so many reads <33
i was looking at coupley pics for them on pintrest and it just shows me how lonely i am. like i just want a boyfriend or a girlfriend (more a girlfriend cause boys suck) ne ways two chapters in one day! this chapter also feels kinda long for some reason.
ne ways idk how many chapters we're going for, cause i think we have a couple more for being in school then one outside of school and then the epilogue but idk. ok ne ways love yall byeee <33