༒︎|几千ㄖ༒︎

╔═══╗ ║███║         ║(O)║ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪╚═══╝▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █Min●- - - - - - -●Max

╔═══╗
║███║
        ║(O)║ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪
╚═══╝
▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █
Min●- - - - - - -●Max

██████████████]99%

:・゚✧ *:・゚✧ *:・゚✧
*:・゚.✧:・゚.✧ *:・.
┊  ┊  ┊  ┊
┊  ┊  ┊  ❀
┊  ┊  ✧
┊  ❀

✩。:*•.─────  ❁ ❁  ─────.•*:。✩

This is a fgod error story x Yandere Kny
(Demon slayer)

I don't know what type of cover name I should make for error but I am going to give you the run down of this story and back up information on error.

First and foremost, ink is not going to be the villain.

Ink instead will be a friend and almost brother of error.

Ink did not have soul until he met error, where error would give half of his soul to ink.

The other half of ink's soul belonged to gen. (Inks ex lover who sadly died)

This goes the same for error instead it's his own lover who gave their whole soul to him.

When error finally takes his own life, ink goes down with him as ink also wanted leave the hands of destiny. Who very much like fate, had ink tied in her own strings. Forcing ink to create as way of torturing fate the same way she was torturing destiny.

When they both land in the world of demon slayer, they turn human while still containing their magic.

Ink will come far later in the story besides from the beginning when they jump.

Ink will be known as the quell piller.

He has ten breathing forms along with combo forms when fighting with error.

His name will still be ink as he doesn't have a last name and doesn't know japanese culture at all.