༒尺乇山尺|ㄒ乇༒

I know a lot of people are waiting for a new chapter, but this isn't one. Sorry.

However, this is me telling you all that I'm rewriting this book and a few others. I've been in this process for a while now and still figuring stuff out. Like for starters I'm redesigning error and using my oc name Mallory for him sense they are practically the same person. So really error is just turning into Mallory but still keeping up the error part of his character.

This new error is still gonna be a huge guy with a lot of self hate and love for chocolate. Now I'm not gonna pull the stereotypes of canon error or Fgod error. They are two completely different errors in my mind. Instead Mallory (this stories error) is gonna have aspects of both of them.

Mallory will have a love interest out of demon slayer and the sans au community. Although they are not mentioned to much. Mallory will be shipped with other sanses, sanscest pretty much. But I am gonna say I can't really see it as sanscest because each sans au is so different from one another that I just can't see them seeing each other as well... each other! So if you are uncomfortable with that then I completely understand, it's like shipping yourself with yourself. Self love in the weirdest way possible for most.

Mallory will be shipped with a lot of sanses but none of it is a canon ship, I wanna keep it as open as possible. This goes to demon slayer ships as well, as open as possible.

Mallory is not blind to seeing someone who has a crush on him, sure he doesn't understand it but he isn't blind. He just choices to ignore it because he isn't fully comfortable with having a relationship with people who he believes he might hurt in near future. I also have a head-canon that he might be ace/aro or he just isn't over his ex-lover.

Mallory here is touch starved but he won't admit it.

Before coming into the demon slayer world, the reason he would have Haphephobia; fear of touch- is because he was 98% of a glitch, hardly a sans anymore. Meaning no one would be able to touch him, and if they tried then it would be like a getting 90 degree burn or like being stabbed thousands of times over and over again. And the pain would last up to three hours at most before his body reheals itself from the feeling. Being physically hurt does not add up to the healing factor, he would need to heal like a normal human being sense healing magic does not work on him.

When he is in the demon slayer world, his Haphephobia works like it would in a normal situation. (Keep in mind I am not professional and this is just how I think the phobia would work) Mallory's haphephobia would just be like a bee sting if not worse. It'll just be a constant stinging pain, which would be why he likes to cover his body in clothing as it numbs the pain. Him still being a error however, glitches still, although it's hardly noticeable to regular people minus demon slayers and demons themselves.

He is very self conscious about how he looks both as a skeleton and as a human. Another reason for covering his body in a lot of clothing.

Sense I think tattoos are not all that welcomed during those times in the demon slayer world, both being used to mark a criminal like how they did to akaza, and for identifying a demon given the strange markings on their bodies that act like tattoos. It gives Mallory yet another reason to cover up sense he still has skeleton markings all over his body that act and look like tattoos and the mark of a demon.

For context as not confuse you:

Human tattoos-
Human tattoos in kny are like stripes around your arms. Each stripe represents a crime you committed. These tattoos are mostly seen on arms and legs or even in some occasions, around the neck. These tattoos can be thick or thin depending on how big of a crime it was. For example; if you simply did something as stealing or acting out like randomly starting a fight or trying to poison someone, those tattoos would be thin.
If you committed a bigger crime like hurting or trying to kill an important figure or even actually killing someone, those tattoos would be thicker.

Demon markings:
Demon markings are far more different then human tattoos. These markings are like random dotting like what Gyutaro has or in some occasions like fabric designing like what Daki has. Or even vein like markings similar to nezuko's final form. Some demons even have patterns that are in same places to scars from when they were humans. Even muzan have these markings.

Mallory's body markings are different from both. Instead they are like line marks of his skeletal body from before. His tear marks act as a similar form to demon markings when you have scarring from your life as a human. Although all these cases do not relate to Mallory, his markings are just simply to reenact what he looked like as a skeleton.

All bone cracking from his past life are turned into scarring like a normal human. Thus no one is able to tell if Mallory was a demon or not.

Mallory does have pointy ears and a small bone tail that hides under his amount of clothing.
His nails are sharp and pointy and a beautiful bright sapphire blue. His fingers are red from the bottom to a yellow at the top, his palms are black and his skeleton markings are bright red.

Mallory's hair is very messy and just not taken care of cause he doesn't know how to.

I would talk more about this story I'm writing but I've already talked to much. If you want a whole chapter dedicated to my head-canons for this story then just let me know in the comments. Sorry this is long, but I think you get that I'm just rewriting this book. I won't promise ill finish it or anything, this story is just for fun and that's it. Thank you for those who understand, I'll probably rewrite this story completely separate from this book. So for those who want to continue to read this one can, while I work on the new one.

I'll make sure to update this book when the new releases.

Love you all!