༒︎ 匚卄卂卩ㄒ乇尺 3 ༒︎

╔═══╗ ║███║         ║(O)║ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪╚═══╝▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █Min●- - - - - - -●Max

╔═══╗
║███║
        ║(O)║ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪
╚═══╝
▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █
Min●- - - - - - -●Max

██████████████]99%

:・゚✧ *:・゚✧ *:・゚✧
*:・゚.✧:・゚.✧ *:・.
┊  ┊  ┊  ┊
┊  ┊  ┊  ❀
┊  ┊  ✧
┊  ❀

(𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑖𝑠 𝑜𝑙𝑑 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦 𝑙𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑙𝑒 𝑢𝑝𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑎𝑠 𝑜𝑓 𝑛𝑜𝑤)

┌───── •✧✧• ─────┐
-THIRD P.O.V-
└───── •✧✧• ─────┘

Once their in the village
__________________________

Walking through the village and getting little information here and there, it started to get dark. Misturi and error thought it was good to stick together encase the demon was really after couples. Misturi suggested they should act as a couple to get the demons attention. Error nodded in agreement and offered her to hold his sleeves as he wasn't one for physical contact. Misturi understood and grabbed ahold of his sleeve, blushing at how close they were. Walking further, error heard the soft breathing and a demons soul near them.

Good... They got the demons attention....

Error smiled under his mask and saw the demon walking towards them. They were hiding as a young woman, the woman stopped in front of them. She said "excuse me... I'm lost and need help..." She smiled sweetly. Error stood there, hands tightly gripping his hidden weapons. Misturi was about to say something before she was cut off by the woman. She was talking to error as he just stood there, not talking. He lifted his left arm that was free of use. The woman stood there not getting the gesture. Misturi was confused as well, error's sleeve went down and showed a glimpse of his weapon. The woman hissed as error cut her head off, misturi covered her mouth until she realized the woman was a demon.

She looked at error as she wondered how he knew that the woman was a demon. "H-how... How did you know?..." She asked as error turned to look at her. "Talk later... More coming..." He simply said as he got in a kneeing position. Misturi nodded and got out her whips, getting in a fighting position as well. They heard loud screeching coming from the nearby woods. They started running over to that spot, error stopped and grabbed misturi by her sleeve. She was about to fall off the building if error hadn't grabbed her. "Blood demon art.... Illusion.... Could have died...." He said. Misturi nodded and thanked him for helping her from her unknown doom. They continued running until they were infront of three demons two seemed weak while the last one had an number in their eye.