1

Sometimes, making your way home while you're in a car makes you think a lot about your life. That's what happened to Michelle and Angelina. And as they would be both wondering how the other could be, anxiety feelings had taken their minds to another world – a world where they could be together for their entire life.

It feels so lonely when she's not around.

That was all Michelle could think about at the time. And it wasn't different with Angelina. The brunette couldn't contain her smile while thinking about Michelle's shyness when she told her who her favorite villain was. But who could blame her? Who would be contained when so close to a woman so fine? Whenever her mind made her think about the blonde one, all she could see was Catwoman.

Leather suits good on Michelle. I have to admit it.

Angelina wasn't the only one who would feel that way. Michelle had been seeing Angelina wearing her Maleficent costume all the time in her mind. It would always take her breath away just by thinking about. She would try to avoid her feeling, she would try to ignore the chemistry between them, but she would never achieve any of that. To be honest, she hadn't been trying that hard. As a proof of that, at the moment she got home she picked her phone and called Angelina.

Checking whether she's okay or not won't kill me. I'm just being a good friend.

It also didn't take long to Angelina pick up the phone. Her smile once again would be contained, for the reason of her happiness – even though it was unintentionally – was calling her.

"Michelle?" Trying to pretend to be surprised is a bit easy for her, but whenever Michelle wasn't involved it would not be that easy. "Is everything okay?"

"Yeah." The blonde answered. "I just wanted to make sure you got home all safe."

Angelina's laughter would always fill Michelle's heart with joy. It was a pure, warm laughter and if there was a  person who could heart it and feel absolutely nothing, than this person should be crazy or unable to have any good feelings.

"Well, I'm all safe. Hope you are, too."

"I am."

A long pause. When Michelle thought about calling she had no idea what she could possibly say to the other woman. The words always vanish from her mind when she's close or about to talk to Angelina. It was completely annoying, but also understandable. Angelina is the kind of woman who takes anybody's breath away. And Johnny Depp was so right when she called her a walking poem. There was no way back once you got to finally know her, there was not possible to have a living person who would meet her and not to fall in love her her strong personality.

Angelina wanted to say something. Anything. But she couldn't. Although she was radiantly happy with the call, she knew she would always act extremely flirty with Pfeiffer. It could be funny when they were around other people, but how could she know Michelle wouldn't feel offended if she acted that way while they were surrounded by no-one?

"Michelle, are you still there?"

The blonde smiled.

"Yes, An. I am still here."

I am probably the only one who calls her that way, Michelle thought.

She is the only one who calls me that way, Angelina thought the same. What do I say now?

The words had also vanished from Angelina's mind. So when your mind would not work well, all you could do was let your heart speak.

"I'm glad you called."

As there was nothing more to be said, Michelle just smiled and agreed.

"You know what? So am I."

*****************************************

UPDATED, GUYS!!!!

Well, I know I'm a bit late but I hope you guys enjoy this chapter. I'll try to update as soon as possible, since I write another Angelina's story, plus I have work and college tk worry about.
I truly miss Michelle and Angelina together. Their interactions were epic. So, let's pretend this whole story is real okay? lol

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Apr 07, 2021 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Lost Without You • Michellina •जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें