Preface

A question might bring some consequences if the answer would change somebody’s life. That happened at the Maleficent: Mistress of Evil Press Conference in Beverly Hills, when some person at the audience asked to Angelina Jolie and Michelle Pfeiffer if there were any villain performances that they liked or sort of inspired them.

Angelina thought for a moment, but there was no need to take too long to answer, for she knew pretty well who her villain inspiration was.

“I like Michelle as Catwoman." Angelina said, causing the huge crowd of fans to scream in fascination. But the one person who caught her attention was exactly the woman who used to be her teen crush, the one who was just sit by her side and shyly reacted to the information provided.

Michelle, also fascinated to just find out that her character was sort of an inspiration to Angelina, smiled and softly punched the brunette's arm, who couldn’t help but grin. Their eyes met for a brief moment, but it seemed like an eternity for both of them; none could describe what they were feeling, though their hearts would always beat faster when together. But that was a very good friendship; both Angelina and Michelle knew how much their friendship meant to each another, which made them very happy.

So many things were said, so many questions were answered; Michelle even confessed her admiration for Heath Ledger's Joker; even though, all she could think about was what Angelina had said about her as Catwoman.

She couldn’t contain herself when Angelina was around, even with so many people seeing their interactions. She had to mention that ping pong game that she wasn’t invited to be in, which made Angelina, Elle and the others laugh; and after they were done with the whole questions and the conference was over, it was time to say goodbye.

Elle was the one who walked to Michelle first, and gave her a big hug before leaving. After looking for a long time, Pfeiffer’s blue eyes found what she wanted to see the most – Angelina. The woman gracefully walked to her and smiled in the most beautiful way before wraping her arms around the blonde’s body.

How comfortable it was to have Angelina in her arms, sharing a hug for a while. Then when their eyes met again, it was pretty obvious that they couldn’t live without one another.

“I’ll see you in a few days, right?” Angelina asked with so many expectations to see her friend again, a friend whom she could spend days with and never get sick of.

“Absolutely.” Michelle said right before placing a kiss on Jolie’s cheek and said goodbye.

Pfeiffer walked to a side and Angelina to the opposite direction, both happy, both going into the cars that were waiting for them. They could wait more few days to see each other again, but it didn’t mean they wouldn’t call each other just to check if everything was okay.

In the car, all that Angelina could think about was that Michelle was incredibly funny and gorgeous, with that great sense of humor and those beautiful eyes that would always catch her attention.

It wasn’t different with Pfeiffer. She was pleased to know about Jolie’s approval for her performance as Catwoman and how great it was to be around her. Her mind would always remind her of what the brunette had said before and make her smile:

I like Michelle as Catwoman.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hi, guys! Since Maleficent sequel came out recently, I decided to write this new book about Angie and Michelle cuz seriously, they look so cute together. I sincerely hope you guys like it! Please let me know what you guys think of it so I can keep updating!!!