Flex Tape (Smut)

AN: i meant to get a new chapter out really soon after the first one but its been over a year
forgive me for the long wait
-
The pair were currently making out on their bed until Mickey lifted himself off of Snoop Dogg's half undressed body.
"Huh?" He looked up at his husband as he got off the bed and onto the floor. Mickey let out a quiet "hold on" before reaching under the bed and pulling out a small shoebox.
As he got back on the bed and hovered back over Snoop.
"I want to try a little something new."
Snoop looked skeptically at his partner while recalling past experiences, "Last time you said that I had to get sent to the emergency room."
With a light smile Mickey promised that it wouldn't end up like that this time, though Snoop wasn't fully convinced.
"Listen, I guarantee you'll enjoy it. We can stop if you don't." Mickey said and followed it with a quick kiss. "Please just try it."
Snoop Dogg simply replied, "If you insist I will," then smiled. After that, Mickey passionately kissed Snoop.
One kiss turned into another, then more, and soon enough they were back into the rhythm of making out they were in earlier.
When both ran out of breath and pulled away, Snoop tugged on his animal like lovers shirt.
"Hm?" Mickey smirked. "Use your words princess. What do you want?" 'Princess' looked away, embarrassed before quietly whispering something.
Mickey grabbed his chin and made Snoop look at him "Louder or you don't get what you want."
"Your shirt.. take it off."
Mickey chuckled and not only removed his shirt, but removed his pants as well.
Once only in his boxers, he sat back one again. "Take off everything while I get something ready." And with that Mickey brought his attention to the shoebox from under the bed.
While Snoop was working on ridding himself of clothes, he heard what sounded like a plastic film tearing. But he shook the feeling that something bad waa going to happen, he finished taking his clothes off a layed back on the bed.
Just then Mickey turned back around and held a black roll of.. tape?
"Wh-" Snoop started but was interrupted, "Flex tape."
"I- okay Babe. Whatever floats your boat. Just don't find a way to ruin it like last time." Snoop then shut up as Mickey held his habds together above his head and started wrapping them with flex tape.
When Mickey thought they were bound together well enough, he ripped it off the roll.
Though he would never admit it, Snoop got even more turned on by not only the fact that it was being used as bondage, but also because deep dowb he always dreamt about taking Phil Swift in bed. It wasn't Phil himself but his products were close enough.
Mickey leaned over to their nightstand and rummaged through a drawer until he found a bottle of lube.
After quickly ripping off his own boxers, he covered his dick in lube and put Snoops legs over his shoulders
Snoops eyes slightly widened. "No prep?" He half asked and half exclaimed.
A smirk found its place on the others face. "Darling, that just adds to the fun." Snoop tried his best to relax his body and shut his eyes tightly.
Tears welt up in Snoops eyes as Mickey quickly pushed himself in and didn't stop until he was in fully. "Tell me when I'm okay to move, princess."
After a minute or two an 'okay' came from Snoop Dogg.
His thrusts started out slow and shallow but soon became the exact opposite. Snoop tried to keep his noises to a minimum but failed when Mickey hit a rather sensitive spot.
After a few more hits of that spot Snoop felt a familiar knot build up in his stomach as he got closer to his release.
When Mickey gave a particularly hard thrust, Snoop barely had time to let out a high pitched "I'm cumming" before he painted his own chest with white.
The tightness soon also soon sent Mickey over the edge as he released his load into his husband.
The only sound that the two let out was pants until Mickey finally pulled out and offered to start a bath.
Just as he was about to make his way to the bathroom Snoop quietly reminded him of the flex tape.
"Oh. I'm sorry I forgot. I'll take it off." Mickey took a seat next to the other and tried to peel the tape off his wrists until Snoop let out a loud cry of pain.
Tears brought themselves to Snoops eyes. "What's wrong?" The oblivious mouse asked while once again trying to peel it off.
A tear fell down his face with another yelp of pain. As Mickey looked at Snoop with growing concern, he felt the hand that was still holding the amout of tape he peeled get slightly wet and looked at it.
Red.
His eyes widened. "I- Do you want me to call 911??"
Snoop opened his eyes as more tears fell "Of course you fucking bastard!"
-
833 words (not counting ANs)
i literally typed this in less than an hour and didnt proof read it so it probably sucks