New experience (smut)

Mickey Mouse gently lays his hand on his thigh, starring into his eyes, passionately. Snoop dog blushes and turns away from his mouse lover. "yo, dawg. I think I'm ready to get intimizzle, mickizzle."

Mickey mouse proceeds to pat his lap, signaling Snoop Dog to come sit. Snoop Dog does as he is told without second thought. Then gets pulled into a kiss, it gets heated quickly.

They pull away, needing air, then Mickey starts leaving hickeys and love bites on Snoop Dogs neck and upper chest.

Mickey stands up and carries Snoop Dog to their shared bedroom and throws him forcefully on the bed. Snoop Dog is very needed so Mickey proceeds to deepthrizzle Snoop's dizzle.

Pulling Snoop Dog's pants down he started teasing him, licking the tip of his dick making him moan. This went on for a couple more minutes, Snoop Dog got sick of being teased. "Mickey- dawg AaH~ s-stop teasing me"

He starts taking more in his mouth. The mouse's nose started to touch Snoop Dog from how far down he was, it really got in the way sometimes.

Mickey moans then Snoop Dog starts tensing, Mickey knows he's close. "I-I dawg, babe I'm close aH~" Mickey wants to see what happens if he started edging him.

Mickey sits back and admires Snoop Dog. Snoop Dog manages to quit panting and talk, "Mickey- what are you d-doing?" Mickey doesn't answer. Snoop dog tries to go touch himself but Mickey stops him and pins his hands away from himself.

After begging and begging Mickey finally finished his work enough to Snoop dog could cum. After seeing the face Snoop dog made it made Mickey cum on the spot.

Snoop Dog fell onto the bed on his back and pulled Mickey down, wanting to cuddle. Mickey laid down and pulled Snoop dog into his arms. Snoop dog quickly fell asleep. Mickey noticed this and started to stare at him. He thought that Snoop dog was so beautiful, he loved his body. While admiring Snoop dog's body Mickey soon falls asleep.

About 45 minutes later, Mickey woke up and had an idea. Because he wanted a round 2, he was really impatient so he decided he was going to start while Snoop dog was still asleep. Mickey hopped out of bed, careful not to wake Snoop Dog, and went to find the box of toys under the bed.

He reached into the box and grabbed a 8 inch vibrating dildo and a ball gag. Mickey then reached into his nightstand and gets a bottle of lube and coats the dildo so it goes in easily. While he did all this Snoop Dog didn't even stir so this was going just as Mickey wanted it to.

Mickey quietly and gently took Snoop Dog's red lace thong off. He covered his fingers in lube and started stretching Snoop's hole. Snoop Dog started to stir but quickly drifted back to sleep. Adding another finger, Mickey started to pump his fingers in and out of Snoop Dog quickly.

Once Mickey thought he was stretched out enough, he shoved the dildo into Snoop dog's ass. He turned it onto the lowest vibration, waking Snoop up. Snoop dog noticed what Mickey was doing and blushed a deep shade of red.

"I have a little game idea," Mickey started "If you don't cum within 15 minutes you get a reward, however if you do cum you'll get a punishment. Do you understand?" "Y-yes daddy" Snoop dog replied. When Mickey started the timer he shoved the ball gag into Snoop dog's mouth and turned the vibrator up to the highest setting, causing Snoop dog to moan loudly.

By now Snoop dog and Mickey were both hard. Because Mickey was hard he decided to back a little away from Snoop dog on the bed and jerk off. When Snoop Dog saw Mickey jerking off to him it just made him harder.

About 9 minutes in Snoop Dog was ready to cum, causing Mickey to smirk. Snoop dog was trying to not cum, not wanting to loose. But Mickey thought this was the perfect time to start toying with Snoop dog a little.

Mickey crawled over to Snoop dog and started to nibble on his ear whispering praise into his ear and playing with his nipples. Snoop dog found it 50 times harder not to cum now but he didn't want to loose. But then Mickey went for his sweet spot on his neck causing him to orgasm.

"Guess who lost," Mickey whispered into Snoop dog's ear in a sexy tone. Mickey took the gag off Snoop dog so he could talk. "D-daddy" Snoop dog said in a quiet voice. "I guess I'll have to show you your punishment." Mickey got off the bed and found a bag in the corner of the room and opened it. No one would of guessed what was in the bag.

Mickey pulled out a can of spray cheese and showed Snoop dog. Snoop dog was very confused as to why he had a can of spray cheese. "Daddy, what's that for?" "Its your punishment of course." He was even more confused now.

"Strip, now." Mickey demanded. Snoop dog listened taking off the shirt that he kept on while he was doing the punishment. When he got the shirt off Mickey walked over. "Hands and knees facing away from me." Again, Snoop dog listened. He still didn't know where this was going.

Facing away from Mickey, Snoop Dog heard the can of cheese open. And then felt Mickey put something small on his hole. Soon he felt what he thought was the spray cheese go into his hole. "Wh-what are you going to do with that?" He asked clearly confused. He didn't get an answer, but he felt Mickey's tongue go into his hole. Moaning was his only reaction, he got weirdly aroused by this though and got hard.

Mickey sprayed a lot into Snoop dog, enough so he would have to take his time cleaning him out. While he was getting eaten out by his mouse lover he reached down to touch himself.

It took about 10 minutes for Mickey to clean Snoop dog out, Snoop dog came by time he was finished. When Mickey pulled away, Snoop dog collapsed onto the bed but Mickey couldn't cuddle because he was still hard. When he finished jerking himself off, he decided to get a bath going for Snoop dog and him.

Turns out Snoop Dog got an anal infection from the spray cheese