CHAPTER 7

I'd Kill Anyone For You

"Again?"

The same kids from last time appeared at the same location. They arrived and immediately terrified the citizens. They said they wouldn't leave until the members arrived at the scene. No one knew exactly what they wanted. Just that they wanted them there, and fast.

"They are holding a girl hostage." said Maindorido as she read the tablet that was on her hands.

"Do you know anything about them? Anything they want? Money?" said Jishaku.

Maindorido shaked her head, "They arrived and immediately started to destroy the place, they already killed 3 people."

"Can't we call their parents or something?" said Mika, scratching her head. Everyone stayed silent.

"Sōsa, what should we do?" Jishaku said, Maindorido looked at Sōsa, who was frowning as she thought.

It took her some time to say something. Mika played with her fingers. Jishaku stood next to Maindorido with his hands on his hips.

They were relaxing on their second day off in their private lounge but then the alarm rang. Now they just waited for Sōsa's orders.

"They are expecting us, they know we are coming. They don't know when though..." she scratched her chin. "We should use the coverups to infiltrate the scene without them knowing it's us."

"It's day though, the coverups are plain black. They'll know it's us." said Maindorido.

"We can use the tranquilizer darts on them, I can throw them." said Mika.

The Five were equipped with special weapons that would help them in any situation, right now, tranquilizer darts were a good weapon to put in use.

"Good idea." Sōsa praised Mika with a smile. Mika looked away from her stare, her face slightly pink.

"Let's separate into two teams, Maindorido and Mika will be together, attack from the back." said Sōsa, Maindorido immediately scribbled down the plan sheet. Sōsa continued, "Me and Jishaku can attack from the side."

"The other side would be free, you should cover the left and me the right." said Jishaku.

Sōsa nodded, "Alright, let's do that. Are the coverups clean?" 

"The coverups" were large capes colored black that were used to hide one's identity from the public. Back then when The Five was a hated organization, and the people were big conservatives, the members had to hide themselves with the coverups whenever they went to missions, or just going outside.

They had to hide themselves since if they were identified, they would be sent to jail immediately, shot, or pieces of glass would be thrown at them. People hated them, they still do but not as much since now they are the ones terrified of dying on the hands of The Five.

"They haven't been in use for a long time, they must be dirty." said Maindorido.

Some time later they were ready, they wore the large capes with the hood on as they zoomed through the streets in their motorcycles. They also had their communicator devices with them, of course they agreed that they would do their best to make the plan flow without any communication since they had to be quiet.

They arrived at the same large abandoned parking lot, and like they were as light as feathers, they used their zip line hooks to fly over to their positions and land without any sound heard.

Maindorido was with Mika in the U shaped building, they were at the bottom of the U, at the center were the kids. They could see Sōsa on the left and Jishaku on the right. Now, they were just waiting for the perfect moment to throw the darts at them.