chapter 1 koichi ?

Koichi pov

I was going the the buss stop for my first day of high school.I had my grey hair slicked back and was wearing my first year uniform.I wasn't concentrating and bumped into someone's leg.

I had expected to fall on the floor but next thing I know i was upright and was perfectly fine. That was when I met one of the most important people in my life. Mr jotaro he was a marine biologist but I later learned was also one of the strongest stand user in the world.

Jotaro "hey kid is your name josuke Higashikata?"

Me "no sir my name is koichi"

Jotaro "well do you know anyone who is called josuke higashikata?"

I was going to answer him till we both heard yelling. It was a group of second years talking to a guy trying to put a turtle back in the fountain. He was also a first year but was really tall, he had a pompadour and had his uniform open in a heart shape. It got really heated after the leader picked up the turtle and throw it. He made the guy bow and tell him his name.

Josuke "my name is josuke higashikata"

Thrug "well I'm about to beat you and you fugly cow lick to a pulp"

Josuke "what did you say about me hair?!?!"

After that the guy who insulated his hair got punched in the face by a invisible force and josuke walked over to the turtle and picked it up completely unharmed. Then the guy who got punch was healed as well but his face got rearranged to look ugly. Josuke then put the turtle back in the fountain.

Mr jotaro stated to walk towards him and started talking.

Jotaro "are you josuke higashikata?"

Josuke "yeah why do you want to know ?"

Jotaro "I'm here because your father at the age of 64 had a kid with you mother his name is Joseph joestar and he's my grandfather"

But what was going to happen to my life and the bizarre adventure that would start from the fateful day I met my friend josuke higashikata.

Alot of stuff happened after that when me and josuke where on the way home there was a guy holding a woman hostage and the guy insulated josuke's hair and got a knife stuck inside his. The next day his grandfather died and on the way to his house I see something in the abandoned church and get my head stuck between a gate, then shot in the neck by a arrow. Nest thing I know me and josuke where shrouded by a tiny army and I summon my stand with was a egg.

But what really started things was the day I met Kobayashi Tamami. I was going to school on my bike when I hit something then started to moaw and bleed. I was shocked and then some guy randomly tryed to bully me into giving him my money for new sneakers.he used his stand to guilt me into letting him . that was until josuke and Okuyasu helped me but the guy still took my money.

And everything was normal till it was gym class. I was getting changed until josuke point out something.

Josuke "hey koichi you have the same birthmark as me?"

And he was right me and him had the same star shaped birthmark on the back of our neck. I thought it was weird that we both had the same birth mark but just thought it was a strange coincidence. Till I came home to see my mom getting a back massage from the guy who stole My money. He made it look like I stole his wallet to make my mom fell guilty so his stand could activate. He then made it look like I had stabed him to make it bigger it got to the point that my mom tryed to kill her self.

I don't really remember what happened next. But I remember feeling really angry and then this really weird flowing sensation like i was being filled with electricity. After that I was standing over a bloodied Tamami and my fist had blood on them. Then next thing was my mother and sister screaming at me saying I'm a "monster" and to get out of there home. After that I ran, well tryed to it was like I was on stilts i couldn't walk straight. Next thing I know I'm infront of josuke's house, I banged at his door.

Josuke's pov

I was just sitting in my room waiting for my mom to make dinner. Till I heard a loud knocking at the door. I was going to let my mom get it but she yelled at me to look at who it is. So I got done to see who it is.

Me "alright already "

When I open the door to see who it is I'm greeted with a buff man in a ripped uniform and sweating.

Me "hey uuuhhh who ever you are why are you banging on my door ?"

??? "Josuke it me I need your help "

The guy said in a panicked voice, that sounded really familiar but I'd remember seeing someone like him.

Me "ok pale i don't know how you know my name but i have never seen you In my life"

??? "Josuke its my koichi, I need your help i don't know whats happening to me."

Oh that's why he sounds familiar he's koichi. . . HES KOICHI.

me "KOICHI WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED MAN WHY ARE YOU SO BIG !?!?. DID A STAND USER DO THIS TO YOU."

After that I brought him inside and called jotaro-san to get to the bottom of this. I also had to give koichi some of my clothes about he was to big for his old one's and even then my clothes where a bit small on him. But after 30 minutes jotaro-san came over and looked kinda shocked.

After that koichi explained that the guy who stole his money this morning came to his house and tried to make his mother kill herself over with his stand but next thing he knew he was like this and had the guys blood on his hands while his family where calling him a monster.

Koichi "and thats what happened mr.jotaro I don't know why but I'm like this now."

Jotaro "hey josuke was these any mark's on koichi like a star shaped birthmark? "

Me "oh yeah me and him have the same star shaped birthmark on the back of our necks. Why? I thought it was weird but didn't think much of it"

Jotaro "that mark is the mark of the joestar bloodline all joestar's have it. So that means that koichi must be a joestar. "

Me/koichi "WHAT!?!?!"

After that it was a start of a strange series of avens that I could only describe as . . . . BIZARRE.