The Man of Mysteries

Mikasa POV

 I was walki-- Oh sorry where are my manners, My name is Mikasa Ackerman. I have a really good

 boyfriend who's name is Jean Kirstein ( idk how to spell his last name). I go to Shinganshina high. One of the best High Schools ever.

(First time skip of the story

( Jean POV)

I was walking down the hall trying to avoid the author from making me intro--

(Author)

"HEY FUCKER DON'T BREAK THE FOURTH WALL OR ELSE I WILL MAKE YOU INTO A ACTUAL HORSE AND HAVE MIKASA KISS SOME UGLY GUY INFRONT OF YOU!"

(Jean POV)

"FINE FINE CALM DOWN. Anyways my name is Jean Kirstein, I am the most handsome guy in the scho--

"THATS CAP"

"Ignore him as I was saying I live in a pretty big house and my family is loaded.  People say I'm a dick but I don't let them take my shine."

Out of the corner of my eye I say a guy in all black turn away form me and run away. But I thought he was just scared of my muscular body. 

(Armin POV)

I was in class listening to the teacher when a new student I suppose walked in to the classroom and waited for her to have him introduce himself.

"Oh there you are. Please tell us about yourself."

" Eren......Eren Yeager.   I was doing online school till I came here. Other wise my favorite color is green, I like working out in my spare time and I live by myself."   

"Uh huh ok then Eren you can sit down By Armin Arlet.  Armin Please raise your hand."

When Eren took his sit Armin started talking to him.

"Hey why do you live by yourself are your parents on a business trip or something."

He didn't respond he just look at me with the "Your shouldn't of said that look'

and I understood in a second"  'I am so sorry I didn't mean to."

"Its alright you didn't know" Eren said Then the bell rang indicating that it was lunch time.

(Jean POV) I was walking to the cafeteria when I saw the new student I didn't think much of it

(Eren POV) In the cafeteria I sat down at an empty table when a Girl with black hair and gray eyes walk up to me with a smile that looked fake.

"Hi my name is Mikasa Ackerman". she said "If you don't already know I am dating Jean Kirstein and-

( Angry Horse POV)

In The cafeteria I saw the new kid TALKING WITH MY MIKA. I walked right up him and kind of yelled,

"THE HELL ARE YOU DOING TALKING WITH MY MIKASA!"

"Huh? I was-"

"I DONT CARE NOW GET OUT OF MY FACE!!!"      "No"

"ILL TEACH YOU MOTHERFUCKER" I Yelled as Jean went in for a right hook which he blocked then kicked my knee making it buckle and Uppercut Knocking Jean clean out.

"WHAT THE HELL THAT WAS MY BOYFRIEND TO FRIED FUCK!!"

"he's not dead"  "OH YEA HOW DO YOU KNOW!"  "hes still breathing"

Reiner and Connie picked up Jean and took him into the infirmary and Eren was called over by Armin to sit with him  and his friends.

(Armin POV)

"Hi Eren hopefully I am not barging but I  want to Introduce my friends.

First there is Krista, she is called the goddess of the group because of her beauty and be able to change Ymir, The next person of this list.

She was before a really bad bully of the school till she met Krista, she dropped everything and followed Krista. Even sometimes she say that she is in a relationship with Krista.

then there is Reiner who also  is trying to win Krista's heart. He is like the big brother of this group.

Bertolt who is the tallest and the shiest of the group he is pretty smart getting a's and high b's.

Sasha the food addict of the group. Actually from what I saw  it looks like she has a crush on you.

Last but not least there is Connie, He is literally the avatar. HE likes to chill with Reiner and  

bertolt."

"ARMIN, I DO NOT HAVE A CRUSH ON HIM!"    "uhh thanks I guess Armin" Eren spoke 

And with that Eren went home.

(wow that was a banger of a start. Hope you enjoy it see you next time

--WolfGamer4635)

ps sorry i missed Annie