Learn to Fight Right

(Time skip after dance to school next morning)  (Eren POV)

Jean  and his snot picking group of friends i'll teach the bastard to not mess with me 

Eren Yeager '

As Eren Pulled up to the school his look so intimidating that Mikasa and Armin cowered in fear .

Right after school ended walked up to where jean and his friends were usually were hanging out,

in a alleyway. Ignoring all of his goons went up to jean and socked him straight in the face

"HEY MAN WHAT THE HELL"  "what do you mean I hit you >~<,"   " I'LL KILL YOU!!"

Jean went for a uppercut on Eren but since his form was so sloppy  that Eren dodged it and used Jean's momentum to flip him over his back and fall over.

"Not bad Yeager if I do say so myself. NOW GET HIM!" Jean commanded as All his lackies chased after him and started beating him up and shouting profanities at how he had all the girls after him and how jealous they were of him.

"im..im sorry for. Hurting you," "Yea that's right you better apologize," . They all left Eren for the wolves that night.

(time skip till the next day at school)

As Eren was walking to school he saw A black trench coat in a shop

which he bought because he would be LOWKEY.  "STOP THE CAP"

"DAMN IT author why did you have to make me despres-

"break the fourth wall and I will have Mikasa rape you or have Historia pull your member out in public,"

"OK OK OK! I'm sorry just brighten the plot already.,"

 "ok," I will,"

as I was saying Eren put on his coat and walked to school instead of taking his bike.

All his classes flied by until Lunch came.  " OMG hiiiiiii ERENNnNn-- wait ew look at all his bandages and his black coat that looks like he's all depressed and all. 

Get away from us we don't want you here."  " HEY YEAGER YOU UPSETING MIKA OVER THERE.

"no I am not" "TRYING TO PLAY THE TOUGHT GUY LOOK HUH WE WILL SEE NOW WHEN I CLAP YO DEPRESSED ASS!"

Since Jean was too focused on showing off he swung and Eren just uppercut the LIFE out of his chin.

"That's what you get for trying to show off how you beat me even though you had your friends do all the work then pay them after you rich dumbass,"

"Oh and Mikasa Before you yell at you should break up with Jean. Auring he is loving now till he wants to fuck you."

"YOUR LYING! HE WOULD NEVER! NOW LEAVE THIS INSTANT!," And with that Eren left the school and watched movies

(ouch that chapter hurt. to much yelling not enough story telling.

ps sorry for not uploading in a week. school is a bitch,

Your friendly neighborhood author-Wolfgamer4635