A Rant At the Dance

(Eren POV)

"As I was waking up I remembered that because of the school opening late today was valentines day."

(Time skip)

School has ended but in an hour we have a valentines day dance. Eren went home got dressed then went to the dance in a Audi Because YOU GOTTA MAKE THE GOOOOD IMPRESSION.

"I'm pulling up to Armin's house to pick him up because we had become good friends in such a short time."

"YO Armin how are you doing."  "Not too bad I got a date and nice ride."

"you got to make a good impression on your date. Lets go" 

Eren pulled up to Annie's house and they all rode to the valentines dance together.

(Time skip to the beginning of the dance)

(Eren POV)

I was chilling in the back of the dance partly because I  didn't have a dance, and  because I didn't want Armin to pity me when I would just sit and watch him dance with Annie.

But it all went downhill when Jean and his' Goons came towards me with malicious eyes.

"Hey Yeager how are you doing there you look a bit down.. HA THATS BECAUSE YOU DONT HAVE A DATE YOU LOSER!!"  

"Come on Jean when are we gonna beat him up my girl is fanning all over him lately" One of  his friends begged

"YEA all the girls are head over heels for him but he just doesn't care," another spoke

And as they were arguing I took the opportunity to escape into the dance. floor to try and lose them.

But I ran into the group of Girls.

" OmG hI eReN!.!"   Then the whole dance floor turned to me and the girl who I think here name is Mina

I Gave Armin My keys and Ran home. As I was sitting in my bed i got a notification and it was jean on shapchat he posted a vide captioned.

"Yeager couldn't stand the break up at the School dance" THe video showed me running away from the party

"Oh they wont know what hit them"

(Sorry for not updating in a while im pretty sure you all understand school so its hard to publish but i will try.

your friendly neighborhood writer

-Wolfgamer4635)