Chapter 1

I really hope you enjoy this book if there is any suggestion you need to make you just message me and give me the suggestion.

ENJOY

"Omg can you take a picture of Me please" I saw what i think a 13 year old girl said as she handed her phone to me for me to take a picture of her with a life-size cut out of Caleb Watson my annoying ass for a brother.Everyone loves him. Caleb Watson is a famous pop singer. I am his un-known sister and i don't mind that.

"Yea sure" I said kindly

The girl stood next to his cut out and smiled

*SNAP*

I took the picture and handed her phone back to her.

"Thank you" she said

I saw her skip to a group of girls and squealed. I cant believe they all came her to see my brother. I always thought he couldn't sing but not these girls.

The only reason Im here is because my mother has told me that I needed to support my brother more and that he needed to talk to me about something.

"Kayla come we are going to see your brother" my mother said.

"Not like I have a choice" I mumbled as I walked towards my mother

I always believed that my parents were more proud of him then me.Why would they be proud of me? I Kayla Watson am the baby of the family. I'm still in high school and all I do is run track.Then there is Caleb Watson world famous pop star, handsome sweet kid that every parent would want to have as a child.

"Kayla!!!!!!" My brother interrupted my thoughts by a huge hug

"Hi Caleb" I manage to say from my brothers death hold he calls a hug

"Kayla you are turning purple are you ok?"He questioned and pulled back which allowed me to breathe. I put  my hands on my knees and bent down to take a deep breathe.

"Have you been using waist or on steroids?" I asked him. The only respond I got was confused look on his face

" You almost killed me in that hug."  I and all he cracked up

" You are retarded Kayla I swear you need help"

"I learned from best bro.So what are you going to do after your concert?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hoped you enjoyed it and Please comment and vote and also tell other people about my book. I also Have another book that yall can read its called

A new life a new me