Chapter 4

My  parents eventually left but my brother didn't. 

"Still eating salads i see?"

"yup i don't want to be fat like you" i said

"this is fat" he said as he pulled up his shirt to notice a six pack. Then i pulled mine up for him to see i also have a six pack but not as much out there an muscular like that. Why would a girl want a very muscular, that would be disgusting.

" oh yay do you want to watch a movie?" He asked as he grabbed one of my protein shakes from the fridge.

"Yay, i choose, put that shake i the fridge" i said pointing to the shake in his hand, and he put it back.

"please dont Put a chick flick or i swear" he said looking art me

"Also could you print out a schedule for the tour out so i could give it to my coach.?"  I asked

"Yea sure you make the popcorn while I print it out for you." He said as he walked towards the office

I ran down stairs to the movie theater we had and put the popcorn machine on and looked for a movie to watch. I went to the rack with the movies and i saw 22 jump street and i put the disk in and went back to the pop corn machine and grabbed a bag and filled it with the popcorn and sat down on the couch waiting for Caleb to come.

All of a sudden caleb sat next to me and put his arm around my neck and with the other arm grabbed the popcorn and shoved it in his mouth. through out the whole movie we sat like that. Me against him and his arm around me, if you didn't know we were brother and sister you would think that we were dating God that would be disgusting.

That reminded me about a woman and husband got married and then found out that they were long lost twins isn't that weird being married to your twin eww.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SRRY I HAVENT UPDATED IN A LONG TIME BUT I STILL LOVE YALLL!!!!!!