Chapter 5

Couple days later

I was packing all my clothes that i needed for the summer. I got half a suitcase of shorts, the other half of jeans. Half a suitcase of sweaters, and the other half of shirts. Then i have a whole duffel bag of track clothes and shoes. So completely I had 3 suitcases and 1 duffel bag and a backpack which had my laptop with charger and makeup, also my phone charger.

I grabbed my bags and went to the limo that was waiting for me outside, who was going to drive me to Calebs tour bus. After not a long drive I saw a bus that says 'Caleb Watson Tour' in big letters on the side, but right behind it was another bus that said the same thing but this one had a picture of The Fooo on it. Oh my god i cant wait to go meet them.

I walked up to the door and took a deep breath, and thought I'm going to be stuck with my brother in a bus for the whole summer. Plus I'm going to meet the band I was in love with since they started. I opened the door and took walked up the steps.

"So you did come after all. Put your bags in the back of the and meet me at The Fooo's bus. And please don't embarrass me. I just got them and I don't need to get them running in fear away from you. So be calm and not yourself."

All I did was hang my mouth open. My brother can be so rude. I nodded and then he left. I ran to put my bags in the back and went to the bathroom to see how I looked in the mirror.

My hair was half up and half down. I had cat-eyed eye liner, light pink lipgloss. I wore light colored skinny jeans, with one of my sweaters. It was one of my soccer ones from last year. It had My last name on the top of the back and 19 underneath it, and on the front it had the schools logo. I looked pretty cute I had a cute makeup and a cute outfit. I walked out of the bus and walked to the other bus.

I put my hand on the knob and i heard laughter o the other side of the door. I went to take a deep breath and then knocked on the door. The laughter stopped when i heard my brother say.

"COME IN!"

So I opened the door and walked up the steps in and saw Omar and Oscar sitting on a couch on each side of it. On the other side of the of the bus was My brother, Felix, and Ogge on a couch.

They all looked sooo damn cute. All of the guys except my my brother and Omar was smiling. Omar's mouth was hung opened in shock. My brother was bursting out laughing i guess it was because of the silence that arose when i walked in. I sent a glare to Caleb to stop laughing which made him stop laughing.

Oscar rushed to stand up and walked to me and held his hand out for what looks like a handshake I took his hand said.

"Hi Oscar."

"Hi. Your brother didn't tell me your name, or any of us in this matter."

"I'm Kayla. Kayla Watson."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you enjoy.