Chapter 5

You had just ate and was on your way to sway. Some few minutes later you arrived at sway. You knocked on the door and Bryce opened the door. He gave you too a hug and you went inside. You said hi to all the boys and you all began talking.

After an hour or so . Bryce wanted to do something to his YouTube channel. He made some of the boys jump of the balcony.

You and Dixie just looked at the boys.

"Do you guys want to try?" Bryce asked you and Dixie

"Umm.. no thanks" Dixie said

"What about you Mira?"  Bryce said

"Nope" you said

"Come on Mira" Bryce said

"No no no" you said

"Mira.. I need content.. please" Bryce said

"Okay....... BUT only if jump right after... okay?" You said

"Okay... fine"

You and Bryce went upstairs into his room and went to the balcony so you could jump off.  You were on you way to jump. But you didn't stood back to the balcony.

"Mira what's wrong.. come on you got this" Bryce said with a smile.

" I'm scared like really really scared" you said

Bryce came closer to you and took your hands in his hands and said "you got this.. I believe in you.. and remember I'm gonna jump right after you.. okay?"

"Okay" you said with a little smile

"3.... 2..... 1" when Bryce said that you jumped.

You were the pool and all the boys were cheering. You got out off the pool and you were all wet.

You waited a few seconds and Bryce jumped off.

Bryce came up from the pool and up to the camra.

"Thank you guys for watching and go and subscribe" Bryce said and ended his YouTube video.

"Aaaand what am I gonna do now with this wet clothes" you said.

"It's was my idea so you can borrow some clothes from me" Bryce said.

"Thanks" you said

You and Bryce went up stairs into Bryce's bedroom. He gave you a hoodie and some sweatpants.

"And you can go in there to change" Bryce said and pointed to a door in his bedroom

You walked in and it was a bathroom ( what a surprise )

When you had changed you. You went out of the door there lead out to his bedroom.

And then you saw Bryce with no shirt on.

You couldn't take your eyes off his body.

"Take a picture it will last longer" Bryce said and you immediately stopped looking at his abs

"I'm sorry what?" You said confused and panic inside. But Bryce just laughed

You went downstairs to the others and were all just chilling

**********

You were sitting in the couch and Bryce was sitting next to you. You began to get tired and you could feel you eyes close. You head landed on Bryces shoulder and then you fell asleep

BRYCES POV
I saw that Mira had fallen asleep. So i said to the others that I would lay Mira in my bed so she could sleep comtable and would come back in a few minutes.

I took Mira upstairs and layed her on my bed.
I kissed her on her forehead and went downstairs.

*********

It was 2 am and everyone had just went upstairs. I decided I would sleep on the couch. Because of Mira we're laying in my bed and I didn't want to sleep next to her because that would make everything awkward.

////////////

HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED THIS CHAPTER

GO VOTE IF U LIKED IT

I LOVE YOU ALL

AND THANKS FOR 100 VIEWS