Chapter 1: Journey to Hogwarts

Roman and Remus had their stuff put on the train and was getting ready to get on the train as well. Roman was hugging their father goodbye and then hugged his mother.

"Alright, boys, be good, brave Gryffindors, and we'll see you for the holidays," he said with a proud smile.

"Of course, Dad!" Roman said with a bright smile as he started to get on the train. Remus just snickered as he got on the train and waved to their parents as the doors closed.

"Do you really think that you're going to be a Gryffindor?" Remus askes as they entered a booth and sat down.

"Of course, we're going to be Gryffindor! How could we possibly be anything else?" Roman said sitting next to Remus. Roman then looked up and realized that they were not the only two in the booth. "Our apologies, we did not realize this booth was taken," Roman said, "I'm Roman and this is my twin Remus."

"It's quite alright. I'm Logan and this is my cousin Emile," Logan introduced.

"It's nice to meet you two," Remus said glancing over at the other booth to see that it was still empty.

"We're hoping to be put in Gryffindor. What house do you two wish to be sorted into?" Roman asked curiously.

"I am personally hoping to be placed in Ravenclaw," Logan said in a monotone.

"I would be happy in either Hufflepuff or Ravenclaw, though our parents want us to be placed in Ravenclaw. That is the family house after all," Emile explained happily.

Remus glanced over as he heard the other booth door open as he saw four people enter it and leave the door open. "Hi! I'm Remus Prince! This is my twin brother Roman Prince, and the other two are Logan and Emile," he explained excitedly.

Patton smiled brightly as he responded with equal excitement, "Hello! I'm Patton Winters! These three are Janus White, Virgil Storm, and Remy Gold!"

Virgil pulled his hood up and tried to ignore the other four people across the train. Remy sipped his coffee as he replied, "What's up, bitches?"

Janus rolled his eyes as he tried to act like a tough, prideful Slytherin. "Patton, you didn't have to introduce all of us," he said in an irritated tone.

"I didn't want to be rude," Patton explained and then asked, "What houses does everybody want to be in?"

"I'm going to be Slytherin for sure. So, watch out. I might put you in the medical bay if you piss me off," Janus stated with a sneer towards the other booth.

"Yeah, and I'm a Ravenclaw," Virgil huffed with a snicker.

"I'm going to be a Gryffindor, so good luck with that, snake," Roman said with a dramatic pose. Remus busted up with laughter at Roman's assurance of being placed in Gryffindor.

"Shut up, Virgil! I will not be in the soft house!" Janus hissed out.

Roman started laughing, "You're going to be a Hufflepuff?!"

"No! I'm not a Hufflepuff! I am a clever, prideful, cunning Slytherin!" Janus argued with Roman and Virgil.

Virgil snickered again and said, "Yeah, you're a Slytherin, Janus. Do you remember when we were younger and learning to ride brooms? Remy fell off his broom, and you landed immediately after to see if he was ok. You then forced him to let you to make him cookies that were coffee flavored. You are such a Hufflepuff!"

"I'm not a Hufflepuff, Virgil! I am a full blown Slytherin!" Janus said defensively.

"Do you not know the traits of the house you want to be in, Janus?" Roman snickered.

"Says the Slytherin who thinks he'll be a Gryffindor!" Remus shouted shoving Roman lightly.

"I am a Gryffindor!" Roman shouted back shoving Remus in return.

"Yeah, ok, and I'm a Gryffindor," Virgil said in sarcasm.

"Oh! Honey, you are a Gryffindor," Remy said as he took a sip of his coffee.

"So! You're a Ravenclaw!" Virgil fired back.

"And?" Remy stated nonchalantly.

"Virgil is not Gryffindor! Remy is not Ravenclaw! Janus is not Slytherin, and damn it neither am I!" Roman stated getting a little frustrated.

"Oh, Babes, only one of those statements is true. So, we are two hundred miles from school, and we'll be there in about an hour and a half. It takes me about thirty minutes to drink a coffee. So, I will have drunk three more coffees by the time we get there, but dealing with this shit, we'll say about four and a half," Remy stated calmly.

"I am a Gryffindor, even if none of you believe me," Roman stated with a pout.

"It'll be five cups of coffee, if Roman continues his 'I'm a Gryffindor' shit," Remy stated downing the cup he was on and saying, "One down, four to go and an hour and a half to do it!"

Logan was working through the math in his head trying to figure it out. Remy was waiting patiently for the other Ravenclaw to figure it out. Roman was looking between the two as Logan worked through it in his head.

"How does the coffee addict know this, but you don't, Logan?!" Roman asked in surprise.

Remy snickered, "Come on, Hun, it's not that hard to figure out."

Logan figured it out about five minutes and informed, "He is correct, Roman. Perhaps he is a Ravenclaw who doesn't choose to show off his knowledge all the time."

Roman sighed but nodded, "Alright, well being a Ravenclaw isn't that bad. Hufflepuff and Slytherin are the worst houses to be in. Hufflepuffs are all soft and weak, and they never stand up for anything. They are all passive and try to remain neutral in situations. Slytherins are evil and bullies to everyone except for their Hufflebuddies," Roman rambled.

"Not all Slytherins are evil!" Janus defended.

Virgil also jumped on the defensive "Yeah! Just because some of the people who were in the house Slytherin were, doesn't make the entire house evil!" he added.

"Hufflepuffs aren't all soft and weak either, Roman!" Janus hissed out as the train pulled to a stop as Remy finished his fifth cup of coffee.