228. Article

Harbara returns together to The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show after 10 years!

The time that we've all been waiting for finally arrived! Before summer break a rumor that Harry Styles was part of the line up artists for the show started circulating, although nothing was confirmed until late October when the lingerie brand itself posted the confirmation.

Since then every #Harbara fan has been counting the days for the big event since it's been 10 years since Harry last performed at the show during his One Direction days were he met his now wife and baby mama, Barbara Palvin. Everyone is saying that Harry is living every man and woman's dream! From being married to one of the most beautiful woman and supermodels to being one of the most talked about artist.

When asked about how she's feeling about this year's show, Barbara told E!

"I'm beyond excited, I've been aware that Harry was performing months ago, he got the call just after he finished touring but I needed to keep it a secret until VS announced it. And you know every year I get more nervous it's weird because you would think that I'm used to this I guess it has something to do with wearing... nothing. No but at the same time it's great because the adrenaline always helps. Although I'm feeling more calm this time I guess because Harry is going to be with me and he's already nervous enough so I have to be strong for the both us"

"I think this is probably the most special show for me. I'm so happy that my husband is going to be in the runway with me, maybe not wearing lingerie but still hot... but also because this is Alessandra's last show after 17 years it's crazy. I've been working alongside her for the last 11 years, she's an icon I remember my first show she wore the fantasy bra and I remember just looking up to her she's been one of my favs since... forever along Candice of course. And I think I talk for every girl here that all of us have been admiring her for years, so it won't be the same without her, you know without one of the 'original angels'  with us.

The Hungarian bombshell was honored to opened the show for the second time in a row something that only Gisele Bündchen and Behati Prinsloo have achieved and now Barbara

The Hungarian bombshell was honored to opened the show for the second time in a row something that only Gisele Bündchen and Behati Prinsloo have achieved and now Barbara. She opened in the 'Punk Angels' segment alongside her baby daddy.