243. Article

She's here! Barbara Palvin and Harry Styles welcomed a girl.

#BabyStyles3 has finally arrived! Barbara Palvin gave birth to her third child, a baby girl with husband Harry Styles.

The British singer was the first one to announce that his wife gave birth to their third child during the weekend with a sweet snap of him carrying the little one and letting us all know that both baby and Barbara are good and didn't present any m...

The British singer was the first one to announce that his wife gave birth to their third child during the weekend with a sweet snap of him carrying the little one and letting us all know that both baby and Barbara are good and didn't present any medical complications. While Barbara shared the news with a picture of her holding the new-born looking at her with awe while covering her face with a heart emoji.

Palvin confirmed she was expecting during holidays in Hungary just weeks after Christmas. Reports say she spent the last trimester in her home in NYC with her sister and parents while is allegedly said that Harry's side of the family arrived days before the delivery.

After the news came to light, the couple started to share their journey through posts on social media as we are used to see

After the news came to light, the couple started to share their journey through posts on social media as we are used to see. Barbara as usual postponed her modeling jobs only posing for photographer Jerome Duran at the last month of her pregnancy.

The baby's name and face are still unknown as we know the couple likes to share those details months later.

Welcome to the world #BabyStyles3 and congratulations to #Harbara in their new addition!!