well, someone's jealous

song recommendation: dangerous woman - ariana grande

3rd person pov.

to say that haruto was bothered would be the understatement of the century. his fists were clenched, and his veins were ready to pop any second now. he was furious and the members were definitely getting the energy of the teenager.

"well, someone's jealous." hyunsuk went close to haruto as he joked the black haired boy. "don't worry, you know tin's not the type to- oh."

aaaand they're... hugging? hyunsuk thought to himself as he gulped at what haruto's reaction would be. "r-ruto?" he called out the younger's name but as he turned to his side, he was gone.

"oh no, that kid..." hyunsuk muttered to himself as he followed haruto outside.

tin's pov.

"ah, that's nothing! you're too kind, sunbae!" i replied, feeling flustered because of dong-goo sunbaenim's kind words towards me. "but it's true! the way you dance, it's too mesmerizing that my eyes were locked in you the whole time!" he laughed, making me feel uncomfortable but i just chose to ignore that uneasy feeling.

"t-thank you so much, sunbae!" i smiled and he replied to my gratitude by suddenly pulling me towards his body and wrapped his arms around my petite body. "o-oh." i was shocked but thankfully, i had the strength to gently push him away.

i heard a loud slam in the door as i eyed haruto slowly walking away. i sighed, i badly needed his help. he's the only one with the balls to actually tell people off when they're bugging me.

"do you want to have lunch with me?" dong-goo asked, and i'm not going to lie, i like to refuse but it would be disrespectful because he's one of the people whom i respect the most here in YG Entertainment.

despite the growing uneasiness in my heart, i just replied with a small "i would love to."

-

as we were walking towards the cafeteria, i could see haruto and hyunsuk in a table far away from ours. hyunsuk was rubbing haruto's back as his head was buried against the table. i tilted my head slightly, what's wrong with haruto?

"what do you want, tin-ssi?" i almost forgot about his presence as i looked back at him, pointing at the tuna gimbap because i wasn't in the mood for a large meal.

"alright, you can sit down, i'll just bring the food to our table." he smiled at me and i nodded, choosing the table that was the nearest to the both of them.

"ruto oppa, are you okay?" i asked the sulking man as hyunsuk gave me a signal to not talk to him. "tin, just give him space for a while." hyunsuk oppa whispered to me. even if i was confused, i just chose to follow as i looked towards the other direction.

aish, this big baby. i never knew that in our relationship, he's the one with the frequent mood swings.

i just sighed as dong-goo walked towards me with the tray full of our food. "eat up, tin!" i gave him a small smile as i broke the chopsticks and ate my food peacefully.

"by the way, do you have any plans for tonight? i've been wanting you to come crash at my house and you know... watch a movie, perhaps?" he gave me a dark stare and raised an eyebrow, waiting for my response.

what? is-is that even allowed?

"a-ah, actually...-"

"actually, she's busy for the night." my eyes widened as i looked towards my side to see haruto standing beside me with furious eyes. the veins in his arms were more visible than before as he pulled me towards him.

"dong-goo sunbae, i know you're my senior, but don't you think taking advantage of juniors and rookies is a little too much, hmm?" i gulped and tried to hold his arm to at least calm him down.

hearing haruto's mean remarks, dong-goo smirked as he stood tall in front of haruto, "why, is that slut your pretty little bitch, huh?"

what the hell?

i also became angry as tears were welling up under my eyes. i hid behind haruto as he let out a humorless laugh. "hyunsuk hyung, take care of her for a short while." he looked at my teary eyes one last time as he pushed dong-goo forward and landed a harsh and accurate punch on his right eye.

"man, what the fuck?!" dong-goo tried to stand up from the impact but another punch was thrown by haruto and landed in the aching man's jaw. "how dare you..." he held dong-goo by the collar as he growled, "call her that!"

haruto let go of the senior as he took a deep breath. "huh, so the both of you are in a relationship! w-well done, man." he coughed as he crouched on the ground.

"yeah, and what are you going to do about it? tell our superiors? if so, it's your word against ours." haruto smirked, letting his anger and jealousy take over his tone. "but if i complain that you're a manipulative piece of shit that takes advantage of women, i'm certain that a lot will take my side." haruto crouched beside dong-goo's body, "your choice, 'senior'."

i was stunned in my place as haruto changed his energy from a mad boyfriend to a concerned one as he went towards me to check if i was okay. "i-i'm sorry i left you alone with this guy. i-i was jealous and wasn't thinking straight, i-"

i cut his mindless rant off with a kiss on the lips. i was so lucky to have him. "thank you. i love you." i hugged him so tight and he hugged me back. "i love you more, my princess. i'll protect you no matter what." he buried his face on my neck, making me feel safe in his loving arms.

"uh, hello?! a little bit of respect for choi hyunsuk here?!" both of us laughed as we let go, preventing the risk of someone seeing us.

to be honest, that wasn't the only time he proved to me how much he loves me. every day, in the simplest of ways, he gave me more reasons to fall in love with him.

a/n:

OKURRR jealous haruto tho 👺 btw i don't see him as the violent type when angry, he's more like a quiet type of person and won't talk to you for weeks lmao . HOPE U ENJOY!!! see u next time ilysm! <33 oh omg tysm for 10 reads!!! <33 hehe i'm so happy