part 4: i guess this is goodbye-oh no...I'm coming with you?

*unedited*

The next morning, you woke up to someone slapping you in the face lightly

The next morning, you woke up to someone slapping you in the face lightly. You blinked lightly to see Doc in your face preparing to slap you again, until she saw you were awake. "You promised you'd help us find Jasper." Doc spoke, getting off your body and next to you in your [f/c] bed.

"No, I said, I'd point you in the direction you're supposed to go." You corrected, moving out the bed to your closet, Doc eyeing your every move. "Can you maybe turn around, please." You asked, Doc crossed her arms but turned anyway. "Thank you." You said, grabbing your attire for the day, which consists of a flowy [s/f/c] skirt and a black/white shirt, and put them on.

Once you were done, you shifted the position of the skirt a little, and affirmed Doc that she could turn around in which she did. Doc walked up to you and gripped your hand, Docs hand was very warm, which was expected, and rushed you out of your room to the living room in which all the Rubies were in.

As they all had a glimpse of you, the Rubies hurried into a straight line, as if ready for a command. "Let's go to the ship Rubies and [Y/n]!" Doc commanded earning a firm, "Yes Ruby" and a light hearted chuckled and a almost teasing, "Yes Ruby."

<----->

"So this is your ship?" You asked, looking at the small red ship as the Rubies piled beside you. "Affirmative, our [y/n]." Eyeball spoke up. "Don't worry about not fitting. Here let me show you!" Navy spoke up, taking your hand, about to pull you into the ship, until Doc spoke up.

"No, I'll show them!" She stepped up, taking your other hand and pulling you towards the ship. "But Ruby! I suggested it to them first!" Navy argued, pulling you away from the ship. "Uh perhaps you both can take them to the ship?" Leggy anxiously said, behind Army, who just watched the drama unfold. "Guys." You said softly, staggering when Doc pulled you forward.

"I'm the captain!" Doc shot pulling you again.

"Well! They like me more!" Navy shot back.

"Guys." You spoke again slightly louder.

"Oh Yeah?! Then why'd they pick me up?!"

"Guys!"

"They may have picked you up but I'M their favorite!"

"GUYS!" 

A [f/c] Aura circled around the three, making the other Rubies gasp, and making the two drop your hands. Blinking, you clear your throat. "Sorry, how about I chose who I want to show me. Please." You said, the two nodded, standing patiently.

You turned to Eyeball, who was looking off to the side. "Ruby." You said in her direction, Eyeball snapped her head to you in alarm. "Would you like to show me inside?" Eyeball perked up nodding vigorously, trotting up to you, taking your hand, and pulling you inside the ship.

Doc and Navy huffed in irritation that neither of them got picked, but atleast you were inside. Soon the rest of the Rubies piled inside the cozy yellow warm interior. "Its cozy in here." You commented looking around in the yellow interior ship. "Thank you!" Doc thanked pridefully. You went to sit on the floor, but was quickly stopped by Navy.

"Oh no! A Sapphire like you shouldn't  sit on the floor! Sit in my seat! It's much more comfortable!"
Navy urged, sitting you down in her seat. "But don't you still need to fly the ship, uh, here." You say, grabbing the small Ruby and placing her on your lap, making Navy flush and lightly fan herself, before putting her steaming hands on the buttons to start the ship, her feet kicking lightly.