10: I miss you more than anything.../rage

You looked up at the cotton candy colored sky, your [H/L] [H/C] hair swaying with your long dress in the breeze

It had been weeks, since you had heard from the Rubies. Weeks of staring at the sky. Weeks of staring, hoping, that one day you'd see their red ship in the sky. Weeks of wishing to see your gems. Your Rubies. A tear ran down your cheek.

"Hey, [Y/N]! I didn't see you there!"
Steven raced up to you, a lot has happened in those weeks.
Steven has began to continuously talk to you.

You think, he thinks he's your friend.

The cluster has been put to rest.

Malachite was defeated.

Lapis lives with Peridot.

Peridot and Lapis finally made up and are bonding over a TV show.

Everything is going uphill!

For Steven...

You were still here.
Waiting,
Hoping for them to come back...

...However, everytime you come back at this dreaded barn, you felt your hope always dwindle. Every second your not enveloped in warmth, you felt tears brewing in your eyes.

You shouldn't be feeling like this. Sorrow for yourself. Jealous at Steven... he deserves a happy ending. After all he's been through. All he's told you. He deserves something to finally smile at.

What have you done?
Your not much other then the witch of the woods to Beach city. Did you really think you'd get company other them the trees you surround yourself with everyday...

You might be thinking, 'It's been weeks! I should be over this!' And your right. You should be over this. But the feeling was so strong and the cut in your heart seemed to worsen each time you thought about them.

Which was all the time!
You couldn't get them out of your head! And it's not like you haven't tried either! You've tried to go on with your life doing things that you'd normally do, but it seemed that no matter what you did, they always came back to your head. You were sure they weren't going away soon, so you had to keep yourself busy, doing....somthing?!

You gripped your [H/L] hair.
Atleast your appearance stayed consistent...

<time skip>

The Rubies almost rushed back to earth, their was no Jasper on Neptune and they were livid. They had to leave their Sapphire on a week's long journey for it to not even be worth it! Practically seething, they steered the ship back to earth.