CHAPTER 1

CHAPTER 1

AETHER'S POV

5:55am

"BROTHER WAKE UP!!"

It's Morning Already?
Is that Lumine waking me up?,hmm she's noisy..I slowly opened my eyes and saw Lumine Glaring at me,she's already dressed up-

"HuH?!" I surprisingly stood up in shock

"LUMINE WHY DIDN'T YOU WAKE ME UP?!" I said as I rushed downstairs going to the bathroom to brush my teeth while Lumine followed me and said "Hmm Lemme Think Brother..'''5 more minute's'''was that it brother?"

I stayed quiet knowing my mistake..and continued to brush my teeth..

"lady ninguang visited and brought us bento's also...Good Luck on your New School BroTher~" Lumine said as she walk away..I was a bit confused but I didn't mind it.

I finished brushing my teeth and took a quick shower and rushed upstairs and take my uniform- "Where's my Uniform?!" I said as i rummage through my clothes

"looking for 'THIS' Brother?~" ask Lumine teasingly holding my uniform Skirt,Yes skirt..
Well let's have a little Flashback

-Flashback-

Third person's POV

"Wear a what?.." asked the blonde to the person interviewing him " this Uniform" answer the Guy while showing him the uniform

"Bu..But That's For Girls..." Said the Blonde "Exactly" exclaim the guy to the boy..
"Wh...why??.. isn't this a Boy school???" Said the blonde

"It is.." replied the guy

"The..then Why Are you making me wear that??" Asked the Blonde

"hmm.. didn't you read the scholar description??" Ask the guy "Uhm..." Said the blonde having Flashback's

-Flashback-

"BROTHER IM USING THE COMPUTER NEXT SO BE FAST!!" said the blondes Sister

"YESsss i will,be patient!" Said the blonde

"hMmMmMMMMmnmmmmmm...I'm getting impatient...look there a scholarship" answer his sister as she clicked the scholarship of one school "Ahhhh So manY Words skip it and Then Tada U just need to-" said his sister as she continue to read "ohh in 2 days u will receive an email and go to the school and take the Exam"
She finally finished and clicked confirmed

"there! Now shoo shoo it's now my turn" said his sister

The Blonde didn't even understand a thing his sister said But did recive an email in 2 days and ask to go to the school...

-end of flashback-

"Eh..No..?" Answer the Blonde
The Guy facepalm and said "look If you wear this Go to School pretend to be a Girl and NOT get Caught your Scholarship is GannA Be 99.9% free Books,Uni- Ahemmm Uniform's,Locker,ID and Tuition fee,the Other 1% is For your own Food"

The Blonde was thinkin-- "Yes Sure!! I'll DO IT!!" Said the Blonde without hesitation..

-Back to Aether's POV-

"Lumine..." I said while blushing out of embarrassment "OhOhO~ lil brother wearing His Onee chan's Skirt~" she teased me more
And I turned into a tomato head and said "StoP..." She giggled "Ahh.. Fine~ here I ironed it while you were sleeping" she walked away.

I Put on my Uniform and braided my hair but I failed so I go downstairs and asked Lumine to braid my hair "Lumine-" I got cutted "oh goD Is That You Aether??" Said the purple haired girl "Haha!! Guess Where all GIRL'S Now are we" teased the other Darker hair girl.

"Keqing and Mona stop teasing Lil sis" said teasingly Lumine I was Really Embarrassed and regretted my Decision but for the Sake Of Free tuition and stuff.

I ignored them and Continued my Cutted sentence "Lumine can you braid my hair" my Red face was obvious but I hoped they Stop.

"haha,Sit here I'll braid it" said Lumine
I took a sit and looked at the kitchen table and See 4 bento's all wrapped in Cute wrappings..I was happy because I love cute stuff-- ehh i know it's Girlish but cute stuff reminds me of my Sister...

After Lumine Braided my hair I took my Bento and go outside with Lumine she studies at a Girls School separate from mine..we take the same bus but Different train.

______________________________

6:40am...

"Oh no,I'm already late!!" I said as I rushed moving out of the train and Run to my destination, luckily I reached the school at 6:55am I am standing outside the Big school. it Looked Bigger then the last time I came here...

"yohoo~ what are you doing standing there?" a stranger from behind poked me.

________________________________

To Be Continue.