CHAPTER 2

CHAPTER 2

6:55am

AETHER'S POV

"yohoo~ what are you doing standing there?" a stranger from behind poked me.

I looked behind and see a Girl looking boy? Yeah he's a Boy..he kinda looked like a girl but I'm sure he's a boy.

"Uh- hello there..." I nervously greeted him with a smile, he smiled and ask "What is a Cute girl like you Doing standing in a Boy's school?"

"I..cute girl?.." right as I was about to answer I remember I got here with this girl's Uniform, My face Redden up and remember that I didn't even notice while I was running my skirt flew up- AHHHHHH...I don't want to remember... my face Completely is a Tomato.

"Hmm?~" he looks confuse while he Let out that hmm..I answered "I am Ae..aether.."

"Hello 'Ae..aether', I'm Venti" he giggled as he teasingly said that to me.

"Uh.." I nervously said as I was still Tomato blushing, "Haha I'm just Kidding, so are you waiting here for your Brother?" He asked

"Ah- no..I'm actually going to this school" I answered, Venti looked a little Shocked "But this is Not a Girls School nor a Normal school.. This is a Boy's school" he said, I can't be Caught and let my 99.9% Free Scholarship be Gone by one Mistake as much as I want to tell him I'm also a boy...

Speaking of it they never told me to why Would they need another boy to pretend to be a girl in a Boys school, exchange of 99.9% of Scholarship, but I didn't mind it.

"well I am actually going to this school.." I said as I Looked at the time in my phone

"6:58am- aHh Where late!!" I rushed To go inside the School But Stopped and Ask Venti "Uhmmm...do you know where is the Principal Office?.."

Venti was still in shock, maybe because he can't Imagine A 'Girl' going to a Boys School after I spoke my word He Began to Come back from Reality and Approached me saying

"I'm sorry..I was Lost in my thoughts I can't Imagine A Girl Going to a Boys School,anyways What Where you saying?.."

I repeated My words and Venti Lead me The way to the Principal office.

          ________________________________

-after I talked to the Principal-

I walked out of the Office getting my Locker Key and Books I also Found out that Classes Start at 8am, phew I thought I was Late.. hmm sure is different here my last School's Class time was 6am I was always late...

I guess I got lucky even though I have to wear this Ridiculous Girls Uniform..Hmm Aether It's OkAY..It's For The 99.9% Free Scholarship!!

Right after I walked out of the Office I saw Venti Waiting for me? I approach him.

"heya~ so you really are ganna Study here" Venti said With a Smile.

"Oh..yeah.." I replied to him

"anyways what class Are you?" He asked
I replied "Class A-2"

"Oh That's Next to my Class Let's Go" said Venti leading the way.

I totally Forgot about my Books,there where so heavy, Venti Was A Fast Walker I couldn't Reach him and I Suddenly Bump into a Stranger Causing my Books And Me To Fall.

"ouch- I'm So Sorry.." I said holding my Head that got hit by my Book.

"No,I should be sorry..." Said the red Haired Stranger as the red Haired guy Reached out his hand.

       ______________________________

                                         To Be Continue.

A/N:
ELLO !!
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ✨20✨ READS !! I HOPE YOU LIKE THE STORY SO FAR...AND ALSO GOODLUCK PULLING FOR CHILDE OR ROSARIA !!

IF YOU DO LIKE THE STORY PLEASE VOTE AND FOLLOW ME, THANK YOU SO MUCH AGAIN !!

HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY AND STAY SAFE !!