Food; A Gateway To Littlespace?

Bakugo ran into class just as the bell rang. Kirishima stared at him, wondering why he was almost late and out of breath. Bakugo just took his seat, ignoring the redhead.

Class was boring and uneventful, as per usual. Eventually, the bell rang, marking the end of the day. Kirishima walked up to Bakugo who was putting his books in his bag. "Hey BakuBro...I just wanna apologize for what happened this morning." he said, looking down at the sitting ash blonde boy. Bakugo sighed. "It's fine." Kirishima smiled. He looked down at Bakugo's bag, spotting the sippy cup he had just bought. "What's that..?"

Bakugo frozen. He didn't know what to say. His best friend had just seen a rather childish item in his bag. He was so stunned that he didn't notice Kirishima digging to grab it out of his bag. "A...sippy cup?" Bakugo snapped out of it, snatching the object and shoving it back in to his bag, closing it. "NO! HAVE YOU GONE MENTAL?!", Bakugo had to think quickly, what should he say? What could he say? "T-THAT THING'S NOT EVEN MINE! SOME KID PROBABLY MISPLACED IT IN MY BAG!", and with that, Bakugo stormed out of the classroom.

When he made it back to his dorm room, it took everything he had not to cry. He sat on his bed, hugging his knees, moving back and forth. What if someone else in his class saw? What about Dabi? He knew now! What was he going to do with that information?

Eventually, the afternoon became night. The panicked boy hadn't moved. He was just so worried. He tried to sleep but just couldn't...it was a terrible night.
...

Bakugo sighed, rolling out of bed. Good thing it was a Saturday. "Heh...on the bright side, not sleeping meant I didn't have that shitty ass nightmare again." He joked to himself, changing into some casual clothes. He then headed to the common room.

He seemed to be the first one up as no one else was down there. "Guess I'm making my own breakfast." Bakugo got to work quickly. He enjoyed cooking and was good at it but he didn't dare attempt it in littlespace. It was rather problematic.

As he was flipping his eggs, Kirishima walked in. "Ah! Good morning BakuBro!", he said cheerfully. "Morning", Bakugo replied, placing some bacon and eggs in front of the redhead, "I made way too fucking much." Kirishima smiled "Thanks man!" He said, digging in. Bakugo sat down next to him and ate too. He was still worried about what happened yesterday but he was trying to play it cool.

Bakugo felt tired from lack of sleep, plus he was feeling really anxious. Suddenly, a wave of nausea hit him, causing him to drop his utensils with a crash. Kirishima stared at him, worried. "B-Bakugo? Are you okay?!" He said urgently. "I...I can't feel my arms." He said plainly. "H-HUH? THEN WE GOTTA GET YOU TO RECOVERY GIRL!" The redhead said, panicking. "N-no we don't, idiot. I'm just tired..." Kirishima stared at his friend. "Then you need rest." He said calmly, picking up the ash blonde boy like he was a feather. Bakugo had a displeased look on his face. "I'd punch you if I could." He said coldly.

Kirishima was really worried about his friend. Was he really just tired? Was something else going on? Once they were in Bakugo's dorm room, Kirishima gently placed the other onto the bed. "Can I get you anything? Water? Maybe another blanket?" Bakugo thought for a minute. "I'd really like the rest of my fo-" Before he could finish speaking, his friend was already heading back downstairs to grab Bakugo's unfinished plate.

He was back a few minutes later and placed the food on the side table. "Go ahead!" Said Kirishima, smiling. The ash blonde tried but couldn't. "I still can't feel my fucking arms." He said disappointingly. Then Kirishima got an idea. "No problem! I'll just feed you!" Bakugo got flustered. "N-no! Y-you don't need to do that!" The redhead cheerfully grabbed the plate, putting food onto the fork and holding it up to Bakugo's mouth. "Open up~!" He said in a sing-song voice. Instinctively, Bakugo did as he was told. This surprised Kirishima. He was expecting some kind of rude comment.

Bakugo could feel himself slipping with every bite Kirishima fed to him. He tried to fight it but just couldn't. Once the plate was finished, he was fully in littlespace. "You feeling a bit better BakuBro?" Kirishima asked concered. "Yesh!" Bakugo said, giggling. Kirishima was shocked. "What was that?", he thought, "It was kinda cute, actually."

Suddenly, Bakugo whined. "Kwiri! Cans I has Spwarkie?" Kirishima froze for a second. "Huh...? Some kind of baby talk? What was in that food?!" He thought. "Uh...w-what's a Sparkie?" Bakugo whined again. "Unda bwed Kwiri!" Kirishima got down on his hands and knees to look under the bed. He grabbed the small box and opened it. He couldn't believe his eyes. It wasn't something that was in the food...this was normal for Bakugo. He grabbed the pastel yellow bear, holding it up. "This it?" Bakugo made grabby hands. "MINE!" Kirishima sighed, handing the stuffed animal to him. "He's a bit bratty" he thought.

...

Bakugo spent his day in littlespace and Kirishima looked after him. Everything was going pretty well, considering Kirishima had no idea what he was doing. Then, all hell broke loose; Bakugo came back to reality. He froze, Sparkie falling onto the floor. "Hey? You okay?" Kirishima questioned. Bakugo broke down into tears. "WHY THE HELL-" The rest was mumbled words mixed with tears and swearing. Kirishima quickly grabbed Bakugo and hugged him tightly. Bakugo calmed down a bit.

"Bakugo...", Kirishima said pulling away, "Honestly, I'm not completely sure what all this is but, I want you to know I don't see you any differently. You still have my respect and friendship." Bakugo sighed. "I guess I should explain myself..."

"Well...", he sniffled, "I uh...to deal with stress, I use this copping mechanism called 'littlespace'. I just basically...go into the mindset of a child. It really helps me is all." Kirishima patted Bakugo's head "Hey. It's alright. This isn't a bad thing, it's part of who you are." He smiled, hugging the other again.

The two stayed like that for a while before Kirishima spoke up, "So, you normally do this alone?" Bakugo nodded. "Isn't that's dangerous?" Again, Bakugo nodded. Kirishima thought for a second. "Then from now on, I wanna be here to take care of you!"