Daddy's Rules

"WHAT?!" Bakugo said at the top of his lungs. "Shhh!", Kirishima shushed him, "Way too loud." Bakugo just rolled his eyes. "Anyways, yes, I wanna take care of you. I wanna be here to help you!" The redhead said, smiling. Bakugo thought for a moment. He'd always wished he had a caregiver and he felt lucky that someone he trusted was willing to put up with him. "Yeah. Alright." He said calmly. Kirishima hugged him again.

The red haired boy looked over at the clock on Bakugo's nightstand. "Woah. It got pretty late, fast! I should probably be heading to my own dorm." Bakugo's heart suddenly sank. "You're leaving?" He said, his face showing his disappointment. Kirishima felt like he was going to die of guilt. "Yeah. But tell you what? I'll tuck you into bed and tomorrow we can spend all day together! How does that sound?" Bakugo nodded in approval.

Suddenly, Kirishima picked up the ash blonde boy. Bakugo blushed as Kirishima placed him onto the bed and tucked him under the covers. "Oh! Do you want Sparkie?" Kirishima asked, holding the stuffed animal up. Bakugo nodded and Kirishima smiled, handing him the bear. He gave Bakugo one last hug before heading towards the door. "Get a good nights sleep. See you in the morning!" He said as he turned off the light. And for the first time in a while, Bakugo did get a good nights sleep.

...

The next morning Bakugo woke up to someone knocking at his door. He got up, hiding Sparkie under his blanket, and opened the door. It was Kirishima, he was holding a large Bristol board. "The fuck is that?" Bakugo questioned, yawning. "Well", Kirishima said, entering the room, "I figured if I'm going to be doing this full time, we need a few rules." Bakugo didn't like the sound of that. "What are they?" He asked as Kirishima taped the Bristol board on the inside of Bakugo's closet door. "Let me read it to you!"

"1. Respect and listen to your elders. That means everyone, not just me.
2. Use your manners. Please and thank you are expected.
3. Always talk to your caregiver. I can't understand if you don't tell me.
4. No swearing.
5. Indoor voice at all times. There's no need to yell.
6. I can add new rules when needed. No complaining.

If any of these rules are broken, you will be punished. If these rules are followed, you will be rewarded."

Bakugo just stared at the rules and sighed. "I suppose...that's fair. Expect for the swearing rule." Kirishima smiled, patting the ash blonde's head. "I know, it'll be hard at first. But I believe in you!" Bakugo looked away, blushing, "Whatever..."

"Now, I was wondering what you wanted to do today?" Bakugo thought for a moment. "I wouldn't mind going into littlespace again today. It was... pretty nice yesterday..." Kirishima nodded. "Got it!"

Bakugo got back into his bed, grabbing Sparkie. He thought snuggling him would help but he was still feeling big. Based on what Kirishima saw yesterday, he could tell. Then, he got an idea. He grabbed the box from under Bakugo's bed and opened it. "Yep", the pacifier and sippy cup he had seen in the box yesterday where still there. "Oh. That's the sippy cup I saw in his bag!" Kirishima thought.

He grabbed the pacifier and slid the box back under the bed. "Hey Bakugo? Look at me for a sec?" Bakugo lifted his head up and Kirishima gently pushed the paci into the little ones mouth, causing him to instantly slip. Kirishima could tell Bakugo was in littlespace based on his happy reaction of sucking the pacifier. "What a cutie~!" Kirishima said, making Bakugo hide his face behind Sparkie.

The two watched movies and played for most of the day. Everything was going beautifully until there was a knock at the door. Bakugo froze. "Hey hey", Kirishima said comfortingly, "It's okay baby. You keep playing quietly and I'll go see who's at the door. Okay?" Bakugo smiled around his paci, "Otay!"

Kirishima got up and opened the door just a bit, enough that he could be seen but Bakugo couldn't be. It was Todoroki. "Odd" thought Kirishima. "Oh uh, Kirishima. Is Bakugo here?" Kirishima nodded. "Yeah man. He's helping me study." "Oh", the half and half boy said, "I was going to ask him if he wanted to train but he's clearly busy." Kirishima looked at the little and then back at Todoroki. "Yep." He said. "Since when do they train together?" Kirishima thought.

...

The day was coming to a close and Kirishima was helping Bakugo get ready for bed. "There you go buddy. Ready to sleep?" Bakugo nodded. Kirishima picked up the little and put him in the bed like he did the night before. This time, Bakugo began to cry. "Hey hey! Baby! What's wrong?" Kirishima asked, panicked. Bakugo sniffed, "I wan daddy ta slweep wif me!" He pouted. Kirishima's heart melted. Bakugo called him daddy. It was so adorable! "Is that right? Hmmmm...I think I can do that for you!" He said with a chuckle.

Kirishima climbed into the bed, not bothering to get a change of clothes, and got under the blankets with Bakugo. "Alright baby", he said, "Turn off the night light." And so Bakugo did. He snuggled up close to his daddy, feeling loved and protected. He started sucking on his thumb, which quickly got Kirishima's attention. He grabbed the paci off the nightstand and popped it in Bakugo's mouth, who happily sucked it as the two fell asleep, cuddling one another.