Taken [18]

!Warning! Spoilers (See note below),

Just a warning now, this a small spoiler for tomorrows update of Daddy Demon so if you are worried about that being spoiled I would wait for it to come out tomorrow (As soon as I wake up).

After their shares moment together, Shoto and Midoriya both fell back asleep in each others arms, little did they know three mischievous and curious devils wanted answers to their questions. They all cringed as the door screeched and creaked as they opened it, Shoto lightly stirred but quickly fell back to silence. Even if he doesn't need sleep it helps him pass the time and destress so he will sleep on occasion, the three knew this. They each tip toed in, one after the other in a small line. They tried their best to get a look at the smaller who was sleep peacefully in his chest, the issue was, his face was completely covered other than a few measly freckles. They cursed internally not wanting to make a sound loud enough to wake their brother, they didn't want to deal with the repercussions of getting caught. Touya took a step closer making the floorboard creek, Fuyumi yanked him back quietly as they all saw Midoriya stir with a quiet and honestly, adorable groan. Natusuo nearly gasped as Midoriya gently began lifting his upper-body up, rubbing his eye and looking around. He let out a small squeak when his eyes landed on the three, all of their fingers pressed to their lips trying to tell him to stay quiet. The greenette tilted his head not knowing what they wanted from him. Fuyumi lurched forward quietly to grab the man and talk to him where Shoto wouldn't wake up, they knew the longer they stayed the more time there would be for him to wake up and find them. They gently removed him off Shoto's body and took him to the hall, after they closed the door they walked out of Shoto's hearing range just incase, at the time, they didn't realize the issues that would arise from this. Midoriya was nearly shaking since he was just abducted by three very powerful beings.

"Wh-What do you want?" He asked trying his best to sound intimidating but his voice came out in a meek high-pitched squeak. Touya began to laugh gently from the sound but was quickly quieted from Fuyumi staring at him.

"Nothing darling don't worry, we don't want to hurt you. These two wanted to see what you looked like so we were going to sneak a tiny little peek but you woke up and if Shoto found out about it we would be in big trouble since he doesn't like people tampering with his belongings. Would it be ok if you didn't tell him we were there at all?" Fuyumi explained before asking, all three making the exact same begin face, Touya's a little more forced of course.

"O-Oh! Well, I won't unless he asks me specifically, I'm not allowed to lie or keep anything from him. But if he doesn't ask I won't tell him!" He exclaimed the others sighing in relief. But that relief quickly disappeared as they realized what they had just done. The loud boom of a door slamming sounded through the hallway, there was a loud snap of someones fingers.

"You called?" Momo spoke, Shoto's incredibly aggravated voice responded in almost a shout.

"Did you take Midoriya." He asked, almost accusingly.

"Me?! Of course not! I've been working at my desk all day I swear! If I was getting him I would let you know, why is he missing?" The demon asked, now becoming concerned.

"Yes!" Shoto shouted, the three knowing the fucked out.

"Ohhh, we fucked upppp..." Fuyumi whispered to the other two, them nodding in agreement.

"We should get him back..." Natusou suggested.

"And let him kill us? No way!" Touya responded in a loud whisper not wanting to alert their very angry brother.

"That bastard!" Shoto shouted, the three holding their breaths.

"He took him didn't he! Again!" His voice stayed booming but now lost its angry demeanour.

"If he has him. I'll kill him." He said in a cold chilling voice. The sound of strong and angry stomps passed through the hallways.

"Was he talking about...?" Fuyumi trailed off getting more and more worried as the footsteps faded.

"Father. Yes." Touya responded.

"He's going to ruin the plan!" Natusou shouted rushing his two siblings and Midoriya towards the throne room, where Shoto was storming too. Right as they entered they saw Shoto walking down the hall, they pushed Fuyumi out first holding Midoriya back for a second.

"Hey Shoto! Where you headed to?" She asked trying to sound chipper and not completely terrified.

"THAT SON OF A BITCH TOOK MIDORIYA AGAIN!" He shouted, luckily they were still out of hearing range for their father, it would not have ended well if he had heard the way Shoto was speaking.

"What do you mean Shoto?" She asked blocking his path.

"Move Fuyumi. I'm going to kill that scumbag." He growled, his voice dropping low and filled with fury.

"Ok ok, you need to run up to him and hug him, tell him you were exploring or something because you woke up and got bored. Got it? Or else he'll reek havoc and tear everything apart until he finds you." Natusou explained, pushing Midoriya out, he ran to Shoto who was glaring at Fuyumi as she blocked him. As soon as Shoto's eyes landed on Midoriya they softened, the mossy-green haired boy ran into the devils arms and latched his own around his torso.

"Shoto! I heard you yelling! Is everything ok?!" He asked frantically stuffing his face into his chest.

"Everything is fine now that I know you're safe. Where did you go?" He asked, Midoriya looked up at him and gulped, he knew he couldn't lie or he would be punished but he really didn't want to get the other devils in trouble...

"Well... If I tell you the truth will you promise me you won't get them in trouble?" He asked Shoto looking down at him with a quirked brow, he sighed before lifting Midoriya up so his legs were wrapped around his torso.

"Alright, I won't let them get in trouble, unless they hurt you." He growled at the end knowing that if this mystery person touched a hair on his precious pets head he would abolish them.

"U-Um... It was your siblings..." He mumbled hopping the devil didn't hear, but of course he did.

"They what." He looked up to see Fuyumi was no where to be found, nor were the other two.

"But its fine! Because they wanted to ask me something and they didn't want to wake you up! I decided to go with them!" He exclaimed trying to make sure they didn't get in trouble.

"That wasn't your decision to make. You should have asked me before." He growled hoisting Midoriya up before storming towards his siblings room, knowing they were hiding out at Touya's room.

"Wait! Please dont! You said that you wouldn't get them in trouble!" Midoriya shouted trying to stop Shoto.

"They need to be punished." He growled, Midoriya sighed with a gulp before speaking lowly already regretting the words leaving his mouth.

"I-I'll get punished for them..." He silently whispered not really wanting it but wanting to make sure they were ok.

"You sure~" He licked his lips staring down hungrily at Midoriya's body making him gulp. He changed course, heading for his room. But before he reached the doors Momo popped up making Midoriya jump.

"Shoto, I think there are two new people who got in a minutes or two ago who I think your pet would like to see." Midoriya instantly caught on gasping.

"Kacchan!"