All Suicides Go To Hell [2]

Finally I can post the next part! Also in the last chapter ppl were ready to murder Bakugou but he gets better dw, and he also wasn't the only reason Midoriya did what he did.

!Warning!
Slight mentions of suicide

Izuku's POV:

I wake up on a cold ground, yet everything else around me is warm. It made me feel uncomfortable... I look up to see I was in a damp and dark place. I was at the school last? Did I not die? I guess Kacchan was right... I heard the clicking of a keyboard and I spun aroundd to see a girl with long raven hair put into a high ponytail, she was wearing a cherry red skintight dress that showed a lot of cleavage.

"Welcome to hell." She says in a monotone voice I get up to my feet and start to panic.

"B-But I was a good person! Why am I in hell?!" I ask in a frantic voice, she looks me in the eyes as a devilish smile creeps onto her face and her head tilts.

"All suicides go to hell... You didn't know?" I gulp loudly before her eyes glaze over, as if she was in a different room. After a minute she nods as her eyes go back to being normal.

"Satan himself has asked to see you." She got up from her desk and grabbed me by my wrist with her bright red claws for nails. She led me to this huge black castle filled with spikes and upside-down crosses. She brought me down the twisting halls until we stopped in a huge throne room, a huge man with long kinky horns was sitting on a throne with a thorn bush crown and his legs spread wide.

"My son has asked to have you, he can do whatever he wants." He waves the woman off and I stand there with my head down. Another person came running in, he had black hair that was divided into three sections on his forehead, he had a row of spiky teeth and red piercing eyes. he grabbed me much more gently, he led me into a new room and sits me on the red bed in the centre of the room.

"I have to go but wait for Master Shoto to come." I nod and he leaves the room closing the door behind him, I looked around the room from where I was, there was a black sofa with a table in front of it, the bed I was on and two nightstands with blood red lamps on either. Other than that there wasn't much else in the room. All of the sudden the door opened and a tall man walked in, he had dark red ram's horns, a dark red tail with upside-down heart on the end, half red half white hair that went to just above his pointed ears, and two beautifully coloured eyes, one was a greyish brown while the other was a crystal blue, both as capturing as the other. Why does he have to be hot!! I can't show that I like him though... What if he bullies me like Kacchan did because I'm gay? Even if Kacchan was gay too after he asked me out and I turned him down he started bullying me for it... The man grabbed my chin.

"You're muttering~" He smirked making me blush and turn my head away.

"I-I'm sorry!" I apologized. He brought me up so I was standing in front of him.

"You don't have a mark yet good." I was about to ask what he meant but a sharp burning sensation started up on my collarbone only getting stronger by the second. I screamed in pain as I clutched the spot that was being burned. The pain slowly went away until it was only a berable sting. He took a step towards me and pulled down the collar of my shirt looking at the burned mark on my collarbone, I looked down to get a better look at it. It was a flaming snowflake. He let go of my shirt.

"Wh-What was that?" I ask lowly not actually expecting a response.

"That was me making you mine. Normally that is where your punishment would be placed but since I got you first I own you now." I gulped before there was a knock at the door. The mysterious man opened it to see the same black-haired man from before.

"Master Shoto, your father has requested to see you." He sighed before snapping in the air. All of sudden my clothing changes, instead of a t-shirt and jeans I'm in a very provocative set of lingerie with a collar around my neck that has a chain leading to his hand. I try my best to cover myself but he pulls in the chain yanking me forward. I start walking behind him as he leads me down the halls back to that throne room. His father, or satan, smirks at my flustered state before looking back at his son.

"Shoto, just because you got a new pet doesn't mean you don't have to do your duties. Go finish your rounds then you're free to do whatever you want." His father says in a demanding tone. Everyone is calling him Shoto, should I do the same? Shoto rolled his eyes and sighed yet again before before walking with me closely behind him, he left the castle and started walking into hell's gates. We walk past the woman at the receptionists desk, she gives me look of pity which only makes me freak out more. Wh-What's going to happen to me?! I was about to pull back on the chain when Shoto spoke up.

"Don't think about pulling back." I wonder how the knew what I was thinking. A shiver passes through my body as he starts walking again. I decide to not question him since it was probably a bad idea.

(997 Words)