A

Wukong: "JĪNDÒU YÚN!" He suddenly shouted, startling Sanzang who was about to wake him up.

Sanzang: "Gee! Don't scare me like that." The monkey boy was staring off into the distance. The girl's voice turned soft, worried: "H-hey, Wukong? You alright?"

Wukong: "Yeah..." It took him a moment to properly get back to his senses ; suddenly waking up from a dream tends to do that sometimes.

Sanzang: "You should go take a shower." She suggested in a caring tone, gently scratching his back.

.

.

The monkey boy had barely got out of the shower, he was still drying up his hair, when Sanzang suddenly exclaimed.

Sanzang: "Listen, Gokū, I want us to use the japanese pronunciation of our names now, at the very least when we are at school. So call me Sanzō, alright?"

Wukong: "Hah? Why?"

Sanzang: "Because!"

Wukong: "...figures..." he mumbled.

Sanzang: "Everyone here will use the japanese pronunciation so might as well get used to it!" She added.

Wukong: "You're simply excited by it..."

Sanzang: "What's wrong with that!?" Wukong covered his ears with his fingers.

The girl then gasped as she noticed the time, she went to dress properly for school after ordering Wukong to do the same.

.

.

Sanzang: "Alright, ready to g- ‼️"

She noticed how Wukong was wearing his uniform, not properly, not properly at all: jacket resting on his shoulders, the shirt's long sleeves rolled up, the top two buttons undone, no tie.

Sanzang yelled at the Monkey King, he should be wearing the uniform correctly, it's Japan's #1 Hero Academy's uniform and they were both representing China and the Heaven Academy, blablabla

Needless to say, Wukong was annoyed, so he ended up running out of the apartment and sprinted in the distance as to shake her off.

.

.

.

Once he had lost Sanzang, Sun Wukong has started listening to some songs while heading to school, singing and dancing along the way.

Wukong: "I'll be. Your. Contradiction~!"

He froze during a dance-move when he noticed a girl was there, standing several feet in front of him, staring blankly at him. Wukong straightened himself, putting on a stoic face before walking away.

The girl stayed there for a moment, watching the Monkey King leave.

.

.