Who decided that?!

Sanzang: "It's not like I haven't tried telling you! But you just wouldn't listen!"

~~~~~~~~~~
Sanzang: "Hey Wukong, you know about that hero- blablablabla blabla blabla blah bla*."
*what Wukong heard.
~~~~~~~~~~

Wukong: "(...huh...)"

Sanzang: "And I figured you wouldn't care anyway so I gave up. But since we had to send those request forms, I filled yours myself."

Wukong: "With the bare minimum..." He spat with so much salt you could cook.

Sanzang: "You don't even like Heroes nor do you want to be one so I wasn't going to draw you a costume that you would have most likely ended up hating."

Wukong: "You could've asked for a golden armor like the one I had in China! Tsk tsk...you clearly don't know about my tastes..."

Sanzang: "💬 (I should've drawn you a banana costume, you insolent, ungrateful monkey...)"

.

Iida asked All Might whether the mock city they entered (which was similar to the entrance exam one) would be the battleground.
All Might exclaimed that the Battle Trial would take place indoors. He continued on stating that most acts of villainy are committed indoors, despite villain-cleanup being mainly seen outdoors.

He then explained that the students would be split into 'Heroes' and 'Villains' groups for a two-on-two team battle.

Several students started asking questions all at once.

All Might: "Hnnn... I can't hear you if you speak all at once!!!" The teacher's struggle was real.

Japan's N°1 Hero went on reading his crib sheet ; the training would go like this:
-the 'villains' guard a nuclear weapon they intend on deploying, the 'heroes' must stop them before it's too late
-if the 'heroes' capture the 'villains' or reach the nuclear core before time runs out, they win
-if the 'villains' capture the 'heroes' or keep the nuclear core the whole time, they win.
Capturing is done with the capture tape that is given to the students, tying it around the opponent is enough proof of the capture.

The teams were going to be formed by lottery, to Iida's dismay. Midoriya explained that heroes are often forced to make impromptu team-ups with other heroes they might not know.

Before starting the lottery, Yaoyorozu Momo told All Might that they were 22 students, so if they made groups of two, there'd be a team that would end up without opponents.

All Might: "💬" He silently counted the students, the whole class did the same to see if Momo was right. She was. "(SHIIIIT!)" He sweated profusely.

As the students started whispering among themselves, the number one Hero spoke up with his usual voice.

All Might: "Well then, since this is a team battle, there'll be two groups of three." He congratulated himself mentally for finding a solution so quickly.

Iida: "Then, that means there could be a two-on-three battle?"

All Might: "Exactly." Midoriya turned to Iida.

Midoriya: "Well, a real fight isn't always fair, it could be two heroes against three villains or three heroes against two villains."

All Might: "Precisely!👍🏻 This will make the Battle Trial a bit more realistic."

.

Wukong was paired up with Kirishima Eijirō.

Wukong: "Hell yeah!" He cheered as he wasn't in Sanzang's team.