Ballora Becomes Cuter!

As Ballora twirled around her stage peacefully, teaching her Minireenas a graceful dance, she suddenly heard a noise from the darkness. The Minireenas hid while Ballora opened her faceplates, ready to attack anything that dare threaten her or her children.

She got closer to the source of the noise and found that it was just a box that was knocked over, but as she relaxed, she wondered who or what, had moved the box...

The box started to shake and the Minireenas came out from their hiding spots to cower behind their mother's legs. It started emitting a bright green color and it suddenly opened to reveal a normal-looking teen in his late 10's,

(Ballora) Who are you?!

(???) People call me Trapper but I am also known as The Emerald King!

(Ballora) Well, what do you want?

(Trapper) I wanted to give you my gratitude for not killing that man earlier and also wanted to know, why didn't you?

(Ballora) He didn't shock me so it didn't feel right to harm him.

(Trapper) I hope your friends think the same way!

(Ballora) Honestly? I hope so too, he is the nicest person we had so far! The last person we had was horrible, she shocked us for no reason! We were all on our stages and everything.

(Author's Note: 10 Cool-Kid points if you get the reference ;) 

(Trapper) Ah, I think I know who you're talking about. Anyway, like I said, I wanted to give you my gratitude for not killing him!

(Ballora) What do you mea---

She suddenly looked at her body and noticed it was turning smoother with less seams and was beginning to feel more like human skin,

(Ballora) Wha...What's happening to...me?

Her minireena's slowly started to back away from their mother, one of them however chose to stay to see what was wrong,

(Trapper) I'm giving you a more beautiful look! 

Ballora's face began to reshape as well, her face turning more smooth as her mouth became unstuck and her eyes opened,

(Ballora) I can move my eyes and mouth now?

(Trapper) Yes but sadly, this part will hurt a bit...

 As soon as he said this Ballora suddenly crumpled to the ground in pain. Her hair was turning more real as it became slightly thicker while maintaining the same ballerina bun. Her eyes stung badly and then they popped out of her sockets as she covered her face. Her metal teeth started falling out as she started growing real teeth. When Ballora felt more stinging, she uncovered her face, her minireena saw that she had more human-looking eyes that were a very pretty magenta. She gained a heavy pink blush on her cheeks

Ballora's clothes also became slightly less revealing, turning into a blue crop top. Her tutu turned from metal to silk, her ballerina socks felt weird on her new legs as they became real, a pearl necklace was suddenly around her neck,

(Ballora) I admit I feel really good now but why this of all things?

(Trapper) So you and your friends can date the night guard!

Ballora thought this was really weird for a reason to do something like this but then again, she couldn't pretend that she didn't slightly like him.

(Trapper) Almost done! Just some final changes left.

Ballora went on all fours and moaned as her butt began growing, It was soon bigger than any normal woman's and it stopped. Ballora became turned on after rubbing it which felt really good. She stood up as her hips were turning bigger until they became inhuman sized, Ballora also started rubbing her large hips and she became more aroused.  

Ballora laid down on her back and groped her chest. She moaned in pleasure as her breasts started growing in her hands. She puckered her lips as they grew a little, she bit her new lips and closed her eyes as she was getting aroused from touching her massive chest.

The final changes were complete and she became FNIA Ballora,

(Trapper) I forgot to mention, I turned you into a version of Ballora from where I come from.

(FNIA Ballora) Interesting~~

(Trapper) How do you like your new body?

(FNIA Ballora) I love it~~~

(Trapper) You're welcome! Don't worry, I didn't forget about your child.

He suddenly disappeared but neither Ballora or Minireena noticed,  

Minireena looked at her own body to find out she was changing like her mother. Her skin turned more human as her face, eyes, and mouth also went through the same process as Ballora. Her whole body grew into a young adult's. 

She clutched her throat as she started speaking,

(Minireena) I...f...feel..funny...

She suddenly began growing long blond hair which she instinctively tied into a ballerina bun. 

Her hips and butt began growing and soon, they were the same size as her mother's,

(FNIA Ballora) You look nice dear, let me help you get comfortable with you new body....

Ballora pressed her new body against her daughter's and Minireena's chest started becoming bigger. They both moaned as Ballora's chest also started growing a bit more, her crop top was now very tight on her and yet, she loved her and her daughter's large "assets". Their transformations were complete, they were now both their FNIA versions.

They both giggled and went back to their stage and fell asleep while thinking to themselves, "I can't wait to see that Nightguard again!"