What happened to her?

It was Night 2 and Cody felt a bit more confident with his job now that his first night jitters were out of the way. He heard the voice of Hand-Unit again as the elevator made its decent once more. Hand-Unit explained about how good of a job Cody did and what the company likes in its new employees. A tablet popped up and Hand-Unit told Cody to type letter to choose a new companion voice. Cody pressed a random letter, seeing as there was no numbers. Hand-Unit told him that he selected "Angsty Teen". Cody both sighed and laughed as the elevator stopped and he got out of it and crawled in through the vent.

Angsty Teen Hand-Unit told Cody to check on Ballora and as Cody pressed the light button, he couldn't believe what he saw!

In the room, he saw both Ballora and Minireena on stage but what was strange, was that they looked completely different, they looked more human and definitely much sexier-looking. He was confused by this sudden change but thought the company might have just decided to update their look.

Cody then checked on Funtime Foxy but he looked the same as he did the first night. This was even more confusing...Why would they update the look of Ballora and Minireena but not Funtime Foxy?

He then assumed that Circus Baby and Funtime Freddy didn't change either and crawled into the Circus Gallery Vent. As he was in the vent, he could've sworn he heard giggling. He was inside the Circus Gallery Control Module and didn't see Circus Baby when he pressed the light button.

When Cody pressed the shock button, it malfunctioned and wouldn't work. Hand-Unit told him to go through Ballora Gallery and he went back through the vent as Circus Baby peeked at him through a vent. Her heart was beating fast as she continued to look at him, 

(Circus Baby) We will get you~~

Cody was back in the Control Module and wondered what he would have to do to fix the power and entered Ballora Gallery. As he went inside the vent, Ballora looked at him through the window and started blushing profusely... 

He turned on his flashlight as he started crawling slowly so he wouldn't disturb Ballora. With her just getting new upgrades, he didn't want to interfere with her. As the continued to crawl forward, he started hearing music and before he could react, Ballora was suddenly in front of him, Cody was scared because he didn't know what she would do. He decided he might as well get up and try talking to her, his voice was shaky as he stood up and introduced himself,

(Cody) Uh...hello, my name is Cody

(FNIA Ballora) Hey there cutie~

Cody blushed as he thought why Ballora would think he was cute,

(Cody) I'm uh, glad to meet you but I need to go fix the power if It's alright

Ballora grinned as she started blushing,

(FNIA Ballora) It's perfectly fine as long I can do this~~

(Cody) Do wha...

He didn't get to finish his sentenced as Ballora started kissing him roughly and pushing his face into her breasts. Cody was quickly losing breath but before he even started turning blue, Ballora let him go and Cody very quickly caught his breath. When he looked back up however, she was gone..,

(Cody) Where did she go?

Cody decided not to think about to much as he had to go fix the power, so he once again started moving towards the door on the opposite side of Ballora Gallery. When he got to the door, he saw a poster of a character he recognized as his boss informed him of all of them beforehand. It was Funtime Freddy and Bon-Bon looking back at him, for a moment, Cody had the feeling like that poster was actually watching him. He shook it off and went through the door to see what he had to do.