Chapter: I Got Drunk With Your Mom

A/N: Hey guys!! I really like this chapter and the next! I hope you guys too! there's some fun/ funny stuff! let me know what you think!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shikamaru's P.O.V

We walked inside my house, the scent of dinner making my stomach grumble. My mom may be an absolute troublesome woman, but she could really cook.

One time she told me that the way to a man's heart was through his stomach, that's why she learned how to cook so well.

Choji's future wife is going to have to be an amazing cook to win him over by that logic.

I heard my mother's voice calling my name from the kitchen, "Shikamaru! Is that you?" she grunted at my frustration when I didn't answer her right away, my eyes were on (Y/N), trying to comfort her telepathically. My mom walked out of the kitchen where me and (y/n) were standing.

Her eyes widened, "Shikamaru!! I didn't know you were bringing any company over! Shikaku, Honey!" she called out. "Oh, my Shikamaru she is so beautiful" she winked at me.

"ugh, what happened, honey! Is everything okay?" my dad said while walking over to my mom.

"mom" I groaned, "don't do this" (y/n) was laughing.

"oh, thanks for finding this situation absolutely hilarious," I said to her as my cheeks turned bright pink.

"Shikamaru bringing home A GIRL? Are you sure Choji isn't using a transformation Jutsu? Who would have thought this day would come?" my dad said laughing with my mom.

"you guys don't remember me?" (Y/N) asked in between the fits of laughter.

My mom and dad's eyes widened, "that voice" my mom said looking at my dad," it can't be! We were just talking about you a couple of days ago!! Who would have seen this day coming!" my mom grabbed (y/n) in her arms and suffocated her practically. I could see the happy tears in her eyes, (y/n) was like my mom's baby, she loved her unconditionally, just like she did me.

After she let (y/n) go, my dad, stepped in and gave her a hug. He wasn't usually a very affectionate person, but (y/n) was like a daughter to him too. My parents were best friends with her parents since childhood, so it made sense for my parents and her parents to see both of us like their own.

"It's so great to see you all grown up," he said.

"come on inside! Stay for dinner! You aren't off the hook completely, we still have questions," my mom said to (y/n) in a playful manner, while grabbing her arm and leading her inside.

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

Shikamaru opened the door to his house and his mom called out to him, asking if it was him who was at the door. Shikamaru and I were looking into each other's eyes, I could tell he was trying to comfort me. Our staring contest broke when we heard his mother walking towards us with wide eyes.

"Shikamaru!! I didn't know you were bringing any company over! Shikaku, Honey!" Yoshino called out. "Oh, my Shikamaru she is so beautiful," she winked at him and I couldn't help but laugh.

"ugh, what happened, honey! Is everything okay?" Shikaku said while walking toward Yoshino, fear flashing his eyes until he looked towards us, then amusement flashed over him.

"mom don't do this," Shikamaru groaned, which caused me to laugh, even more, I couldn't contain myself. "oh, thanks for finding this situation absolutely hilarious," he said while his cheeks heated up, I simply stick out my tongue.