𝐍 𝐈 𝐍 𝐄

•• <<────≪•◦⚜◦•≫────>> ••

"𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧' 𝐂𝐚𝐧 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐁𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧'
𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐓𝐨 𝐁𝐞 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐘𝐨𝐮
𝐆𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐚 𝐆𝐞𝐭 𝐓𝐨 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐲
𝐖𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐞, 𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐄𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐲
𝐂𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐌𝐲 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧'
𝐇𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲, 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐒𝐞𝐭 𝐌𝐞 𝐅𝐫𝐞𝐞."

~ 𝐌𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐉𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐨𝐧 👑

•• <<────≪•◦⚜◦•≫────>> ••

What's that stupid ass saying everyone says? "You never know what you have, until it's taken away from you. It's some shit like that."

Whoever came up with that saying, clearly knew what it's like to get cockblocked in the middle of a bathroom stall.

And fuck, if I could go back and drag her back so that I could finish what I started, I would.

I would drag her ass back here, rip that tiny ass dress of hers to shreds and— stop.

And the AUDACITY she has to call me Christian Grey! Let me see if she screams Christian-fucking-Grey when I pin her to my bed and— STOP.

And don't even get me started with how she left me, that little tentatrice (temptress), she fucking knew what she was doing— STOP!

Shit! Who the fuck is she?

Is she flexible? She has to be.

Cazzo! Shut the fuck up!

I was left dumbfounded in the middle of a bathroom stall. All because of a ragazza. She seemed to intoxicate my mind in a way that i'm not used to.

The way she was so responsive to my touch, how she would try to stifle her moan even though it clearly didn't work. The way she showed her need— her desire.

How every time I spanked her, she would run her thighs together unconsciously. Oh, but I...I saw everything.

But what really shook me is the way she left. How she stood up and whispered in my ear like she completely forgot I almost made her submit to me a couple moments ago.

A lot of the women that i've been with have always felt humiliated, and sore by the time I was done. A smug smile appeared on my face. Because, believe me, I don't finish early.

Oh just wait till I get her in bed—

My head snaps up as the sound of gunfire hits my ears. I didn't waste a second and strode out the stall, gun in hand.