Chapter One

(This takes place at Jorge and Brenda's place. WCKED never attacked.)

I was in front of a fire, trying to get warm. Everyone was busy and doing god knows what. Ever since we escaped WCKED, Thomas has been planning on destroying WCKED.

He wants to kill Ava Paige. I agree with that, but they are trying to find a cure. I don't think they're bad guys. They just want to save humanity from existence. They're just doing it the wrong way.

"IZ! Come here" Newt exclaimed, rushing towards me. "Newt? What's wrong?" I asked, standing up. He sighed "Thomas did something stupid. He kidnapped Janson and is holding him hostage" he told me.

I gasped "is he crazy?! he just put a huge target on us!" I exclaimed. We both rushed to the meeting area. 

I swear I'm going to kill Thomas! We arrived and went inside. I glared at Thomas "Thomas.. Is it true?" I asked, hoping he is going to say no.

He nod "I captured Janson" he said. I groaned and placed my hand in my hair. "Your an idiot! You just put a huge ass target on us. They will come" I exclaimed.

"Where is he?" Minho asked. Thomas pointed at a door and I pushed past him. I opened the door to see Janson with his arms tied and hanging above his head.

Janson's eyes lit up when he saw me. "Thomas what the fuck were you thinking?!" I whispered-yelled. "Izzy I saw an opportunity" he said.

I sighed and sat on a table. "Idiot, Idiot" I mumbled. Suddenly, Thomas pulled out a knife. I jumped off of the table. "Thomas what the fuck!" I yelled, standing in front of Janson.

Ever since I met Janson, I've felt protective over him. He just seems so familiar like I knew him before the maze. "Izzy get out of the way!" Thomas yelled. "No! Your not going to torture a human being!" I hissed.

"Thomas. Just stop" Newt told him. He looks panicked too. "This person ruin our lives! He works for WCKED" Thomas exclaimed. "It doesn't mean you should torture him! He's a living person" I hissed.

Thomas sighed and threw the knife on the ground. I sighed in relief and slumped my tense shoulders down. "Fine. You watch him" he said, walking out.

Before I could argue, he slammed the door closed. I yelled out in frustration "please convince him that this is insane" I begged to Newt.

He slowly nodded and walked out of the room. I was stuck with Janson. I groaned and rubbed my face. "This is just great" I groaned.

I sat on the table again. I want to hurt Thomas so bad! I'm not his babysitter. "Well, well I guess its just the two of us" Janson said. 

I chuckled and nod "guess so" I mumbled. I wasn't comfortable being alone with him, but I tried to make him as comfortable as I can.