Next day

I wake up from the couch and head to the restroom I brush my teeth and wash my face I get out the restroom and bump into mattia.

You: Sorry.

Mattia: Do you have any advil?

You: Yeah there should be some in my room come.

We walk to my room and I search my dresser I find the advil and take out 2 pills I grab a water bottle and hand them both to mattia.

You: Here

Mattia drinks the two pills

Mattia: thanks.

You: Mattia can I ask you something?

Mattia: Shoot it

You: Do you still love me?

Mattia: What? what makes you say that.

You: Well last night you came home and you saw me and kai on the couch watching a movie and you came up to m-

Mattia: Did I do something dumb..?

You: Well you came up to me and grabbed me by the neck and kissed me.. You also said your mine.

Mattia: Isnt it obvious? Of course is still love you y/n I never stopped loving you.

You: then why did you cheat. Why didn't you stay loyal

Mattia: I don't know. But I love you and I will never stop loving you no matter the ups and downs we go through.

You: Bitch don't even say that shit cause you ion love me because you still see other bitches and get high with them and ion say I love you I'm saying if YOU do bitch I ain't no simp I'm a pump the fuck.

Mattia: Your not a simp?

You: Nah just straight pimpin

Mattia takes out his phone and searches something up he turns the phone to me and I see Tom holland shirtless my eyes widen and I look at mattia then back at the phone.

Mattia: Your not a simp eh?

You: Fuck you, you know tom is my weakness.

Mattia: what about this one

He searches threw his phone and shows me a dïçk pic.

You: Who's is that? Is that toms?

I snatch his phone away and start investing.

You: Is it toms? Mattia send it to me if it's toms.

Mattia:it's mine.

I throw the phone.

You: MATTIA!

Mattia: Y/N WHY DID YOH THROUGH MY PHONE!!!

you: WHY DID YOU SEND ME A DÏÇK PIC?

Mattia: You were all over it weren't you?

You: CAUSE I THOUGHT IT WAS TOMS!

Mattia: Liar you knew it was mines.

You: HOW DO I KNOW?

Mattia: You saw it before.

You: YEAH LIKE 2 YEARS AGO!

Mattia: ik you want it.

You: I do not.

Mattia grabs my neck and pushes me on the bed

You: It's small anyways why would I want something small.

Mattia takes off my shorts and takes off his PJs he slides it in and I'm unbothered he pushes deeper and I barley even feel anything.

You:.I don't even feel anything.

Mattia looks at me in the eyes and grabs my neck and puts all of it in I slowly arch my back and he holds my thighs while going in and out he starts panting and goes harder and deeper I start moaning QUEIT and he goes faster I moan louder he puts his hand over my mouth while beating the pussy up 😩 he takes it out and goes on his knees he gets his middle and ring finger and finger me he puts his fingers in and out fast the touch of his cold rings made it better. He makes me squirt and he takes his fingers out, he gets closer to my 😺  and eats me out and swirls his tounge around I start moaning loudly and I cover my mouth he eats me out for about a min and he comes back up. I get up and get on my knees he sits down and grabs my hair in a ponytail he starts bobbing my head up and down he pushes my head down all the way and leaves it like that for about ten seconds he keeps.doing that for about 2 mins not letting me breath he lays back and I start bobbing my head faster he arches his back and moans QUEIT. I get up and go on top of him I start to ride him and he hold on to my thighs I put my head back and start moaning while I cover my mouth, when we hear a knock.

Kairi: Y/n you in there?

I get off of mattia and he puts his clothes on

You: yes I'm in here

I say putting on my underwear and shorts.

Kai: Okay well your package is here

You: Can you bring it in for me?

Kai: yeah

He walks away I look at mattia and he smiles innocent at me I turn around and he slaps my ass.

Mattia: I know you enjoyed it.

You: last time were doing it

Mattia: Your no fun.

You: We almost go caught!

Mattia: And?

You: I don't want them to think we're back together.

Mattia: Why not?

You: You ask alot of questions.

He grabs my neck and kisses me and whispers.

Mattia: I love you

He heads out my room and I sit on my bed thinking:

Y/n thinking: did I just have sex with mattia. Oh my gosh y/n you promised you weren't going to do it with him. Plus your catching feelings for kai you moved on from mattia. But I can't move in from mattia he just has this special spark.

*End of thinking*

I walk out the room and grab my package I open it up and see some gifts I grab the note a read it.

Hey y/n it's Greta and Micheal we just wanna say Merry christmas and I know we haven't been in touch so here are some gifts there's also some for kairi and the rest of the boys and open them on Christmas, Also I'm getting engaged! Have a good day.

Love, Greta and Michael.

I smile and place the note down I grab the gifts and place them under the tree.

Kai: Hey y/n putting gifts under the tree already?

You: Uh yeah actually greta and Micheal sent us gifts and she wants me to put them under the tree.

Kai: Even us?

You: Yep, I'm going to head out to get my secret Santa gift you should to cause Christmas is around the corner.

Kai: I'll get it tommorow

Mattia: Y/n let me come I gotta get my gift as well

You: Okay, bye kai

I grab my keys from the counter and head to my truck and we start driving to the mall mattia holds my hand and smiles at me I smile back.

Mattia: I love you y/n

Y/n: Mattia.. you know I love you but I promised myself I won't get back to you..

Mattia let's go of my hand and soon we arrive I lock my truck and we go our separate ways I look at my little paper and I got Kairi I smile and head to some stores.

(Next story or whatever I'll be showing what you and mattia got)