First day!!! (Pt.2)

*~Narrator~*

The 2 young ladys rush to school and y/n had arrived first then greta. Y/n then got off the car and headed into school.. Your going to have to wait to see y/n day but while your waiting lets see greta. Poor greta is 3 mins late greta rushes to her class room to see her little kids sitting down patiently when all the kids look at her they get up and hug her.  Greta and the kids do there ¨Secret handshakes¨ All you hear is ¨Yay!,¨ Boom¨ Chacka.¨ You can hear Laughter, Joy, and love, Let me tell you something Greta has been teaching kindergarten for almost 2 years. You see the salas family Y/n, Greta, and Micheal, Are all teachers well Micheal is a coach for seniors but they all teach at different schools. 

                                       Gretas class ☝🏼

                                       Gretas class ☝🏼

                              ☝🏼Y/n classroom

But anyways kinders only go to school for 1 hours witch is easy for greta she dosnt really have to grade work but she dose have to get the kids to listen to her or like watch them to see if they dont get hurt.

~*Gretas pov*~

I finish greeting all my students when my fav student comes to me not to be werid or anything sometimes i think of kidnapping him because shes just so sweet and cute her name is Jayla.

Jayla: Miss. G

You: Yes dear?

Jayla: You look pretty today!

You: Thank you pumpkin you look adorable today to!

She hugs me and my heart melted because of her words but she always comes to school with bruises or scars and one day i asked her if she got those from the playground and she said they were from her parents. But I didnt do anything because she seems so attached to them even if they hurt her..

 But I didnt do anything because she seems so attached to them even if they hurt her

                                                      Jayla☝🏼

Finally lunch time! well while the kids are playing outside i'll set up lunch for the kids.

                                                     There lunch☝🏼

The bell rings that means lunch time! the kids run in and get in a straight line and wait to wash there hands. While there washing there hands I serve the kids orange juice or apple juice there Choice..... 5 mins later they were stuff but only ate half of the sand witch so they all wash there hands again and go to the bathroom and wash there hands. They get there backpack and wait outside with me until there parents come and pick them up. All the kids leave but it was only jayla I look at her and shes smiling tapping her foot waiting for her grandma because thats who picks her up. I hear the speaker say ¨Greta Jayla parents or grandma will not be picking her up come to the office with her Please and thank you.¨ Jayla looks scared and says:

Jayla: Where mommy, daddy, and granny..?

You: Dont worry sweetie the'll come just gotta give them a bit time..

Jayla: Okay! :)

Me and Jayla walk to the office while she holds my hand. We arrive in the office  when the office lady says:

Mrs. Joe: Hi Mrs. G and Jayla.

Jayla: Hi!

Mrs. Joe: Sweetie your parents arn't coming.. at all

You: Mrs. Joe. come. Jayla stay here.

Mrs. Joe: Whats wrong?
You: Dont tell Jayla that just tell her that ill babysit her because she was really excited for her parents to come.

Mrs. Joe: Oh okay..

We head back with jayla.

Mrs. Joe: Jayla your parents called me and said that Mrs. G will babysit you.

Jayla: Yay!!

You: Well jayla you stay here im going to clean the classroom.

Jayla: Okay!

I head back to the class room and started to clean the classroom.. I head back to the office to get jayla. I walk in and see Mrs. Joe and Jayla laughing I smile and think.

💭How can jayla parents hurt such an angel?💭

You: Come on jayla :)

Jayla: Bye Mrs. Joe!

Mrs. Joe: Bye Jayla and Mrs. G!

We head to the car and go home.....................

UNTIL NEXT STORIE WHERE ITS YOUR POV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!