|Chapter one|

Revenant's design up above ⬆️

A month later after the incident, seems like the skeletons in Error's closet come back to haunt him in more ways than one.
....
________________________________________________________________________

Sitting upside down in his hammock of strings, Error rolled his eyes again that day after one voice's comment.

{I mean...doesn't sound too far off, right? That can happen.} They said in response.
{Of course, why not?}
{Sorry, I'm new to this. What did I miss?}
{Oh, nothing much. I'm not the creator, but I think I can offer some insight.}

"I'm over here, you know!"

From the corner, Error gave the ghost a glance and scoffed.
"ReMiNd Me AgAiN wHy I bRoUgHt YoU hErE..." she frowned.
"Because I'm the creator."
"Uh HuH."
"Okay, not the creator. But I'm still pretty knowledgeable about the multiverse and everything that goes on in it! And not just currently mind you."

{Really? Oh, okay! Then may I ask a question?}
Perking up, Revenant smiled and got more comfortable.
"Sure thing!" She chirped. "Ask away!"

{Thanks! Okay, so like....was that ___in____'s dream/memory? I know it's been a month since then, but I haven't been very updated....sorry.}

"Aw, don't worry about that! But as for the question; yes, and no. ____ was there, but it's up to you to guess who was who and the other person was. Because other me doesn't want Error to get pissed if he knew about it, plus it'd complicate things."

{Oh, alright! Got it.}

"...wHy ThE hElL aRe YoU wEiRdOs EvEn TaLkInG aBoUt ThIs."

{Aww, so does that mean he had a past lover then~?}
{Oooh, I wonder who that could be...}

"WhAt ThE fUcK."

Revenant snickered, then paused to rethink on that.
"Actually....at this point from what I gathered, things are going to be really bumpy. So I mean-try not to get your hopes up."
There were a number of anxious murmurs, as well as mischievous ones. Until one other voice spoke up.

{Say, if I can ask Error, how exactly do you feel about your predicament?}
"HuH?" He sat up, rising a brow.

But taking a moment to look elsewhere, both his brows furrowed and scratched his temple.
"SpEcIfIcAlLy WhAt?" He glared back at wherever the source of the voice came from.

"If YoU mEaN "ThAt", I'vE bEeN aSkEd EnOuGh AbOuT iT. So AsK sOmEoNe WhO cArEs."

"Rude...." muttered Revenant as she turned in direction that he was looking at.
"Don't mind him, though I can't say I blame him either. I think it'd be best if I close the anti-void for questions, because if anything, let's just say I'm not even allowed to be here...or you guys for that matter. You can watch, but there's reasons why we don't interfere."

"ExAcTlY. StAlKeRs..."

{Okay, I understand. And um...sorry?}

{Sounds fair.}

{Cool with me, dude.}

{Fiiiine.}

{Whatever, but you know...word of advice; don't be confused if some of the negative anons start showing up.}

{Oh, yeahhh...because we wouldn't want a crybaby, would we?}

Revenant scowled.
"And if that's who I think it is...."