|Chapter two|

Notes: Exposition goes burrr....
Yeah, let's just say my head's in a doozy state. I'm genuinely sorry if I bored you, but trust me when I say I put work into those 9,000 words worth of this first actual chapter.
Finished: 4/4/21
Imma start documenting when I created and finished chapters, and don't be too surprised when you see how long it took to make some of them....

Anyways, next~

Chapter two

That very same day it seems, Error is in for a ride. Blue thinks the same as they slowly get to know each other more, on emotional rollercoaster at that....

Start: 4/4/21
End:?
________________________________________________________________________

By what he estimated that evening, he was already having second thoughts. Blue saw now how time didn't apply in or out of this place, it never grew brighter or darker out and since he didn't have anything to tell him the time, he would never know how long he sat there. But at some point he laid onto his back, arms folded behind his head and had his knees hiked up with blanket draped over his lap. Laying on the floor was a little uncomfortable at first, but he got used to it while he gazed at the shapeless ceiling.

To the side, Error was still resting. Blue had gone to check a few times if he actually was, and instantly went back to his spot soon as he saw what he needed to. And during then as he was keeping to his own, that left him with his thoughts in this vacant world of quiet. It was almost difficult to come into terms with all that happened that day, in fact, he still couldn't believe some of it was real. While it seemed as though everything that occurred outside went in a quick blur, here was dragging on agonizing slow until there was nothing he could think of to entertain himself with. It didn't help he was in the home of the one who was feared in his own revered way, yet had been the one to allow him to be spared. The examination into it really didn't make sense, but for the time being he just went with it.

Although....he had other things to worry about....Like hoping his friends were okay.

But as for the moment, he'd look forward to going home. And maybe after, if he was lucky could find a way back to the multiverse. This helped soothe his mind and cope with his boredom, he knew better to bother others from details he picked up then and there, but knowing why he had this extreme urge to socialize and move around was not pleasant.
He sighed. He had learned to hide it over time, thus not many people knew about it. Even Papyrus. But he was regretting going along with what he had to on Error's terms. It hadn't even been that long he assumed, but he couldn't stop squirming uncontrollably.

How did Error do it? He took another peek from the corner of his eye, still asleep as presumed and something sank in his soul. When he thought about it hard enough, he could've sworn he had a sense of deja vu just by looking between the glitch and himself. Like any moment he'd expected black to spread over his bones just like Error's, or even realize the sudden urgency to get up. Blue scolded himself and rolled onto his side, biting the inside of his cheek as his arms were tucked under his head, the same side he laid on. Maybe a moment's rest would do him good....he didn't recall the last time he slept, and he supposed it would be alright. But then again.....the memories most surely would haunt his dreams.

But in the silence, he huffed and allowed his eyes to close. Emptying his thoughts of anything particularly, hoping to go back to happier times as he began to nod off, before this whole mess happened. Why he practiced specific things to himself was to attempt in keeping himself positive, to avoid any nightmares that he may have. Being online, he consistently got recommendations on YouTube with the steps to help lucid dream. Definitely not because he's had looked it up in the past-
Before he knew it, he was in another place. Somewhere familiar, somewhere that had been Snowdin. Feeling a smile reach his face, he straightened in his current position. He had opened his eyes to realize he was standing, surrounded by the white flakes of snow coming anew. And the location was on the edge of the woods after exiting the old town, from where the path up Mount Ebott transitioned to the town just below it and the forest. That said forest in the exact same appearance as he had left it felt just the same, and that's when he heard it, a voice in the distance. Blindly rapidly, out of curiosity he moved forward. Following where the sound of it was coming from, frowning too as he drew nearer. Then, he spotted a flash of blue, ironically in a literal sense when he stopped after moments of walking. Out from the shadow of a tall and wide tree, under the hiding spot it provided, he saw him.