🦋~chap twelve (12)🦋

you:-  okay i am coming
with that you both got there laughing and talking and all were seeing you both.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
AUTHOR'S POV:-
You all ate dinner and jackson said that he is going now you said okay you both hugged each other and you sat down again. Everyone was sitting, talking but no one talked to you even lisa and jimin you didn't expect this from them. Actually you miss jimin because he was the only person who you can talk but he leaved you like others suddenly a tear dropped from your eye you didn't notice not even anyone else notice you was controlling yourself but you couldn't you got up from there and actually everyone saw you going but no one stopped you or asked you that where are you going you walked near the sea waves and sat down on the sand you was infront of them but far away they can see your actions but can't hear you. First you tried to control yourself but then you started crying you put earpods in your ear and layed down there on the sand infront of the sea waves and you to listened the song "anchor" and cried you didn't knew that they will do this. From this a flashback came in your mind.

*FLASHBACK*
it was sunday and you and your  friends decided to go at jeju island you loved your friends  so much that if they will leave you will die and you thought that they  think the same as you but you were wrong. The day came and you got ready all excited to go jeju island with your friends you were to innocent. JEJU ISLAND came and you guys rushed there all happy and then your friends said that "y/n we all are going in our seprate rooms to rest for a bit you go and rest too" you said  okay and got to your room but then you got up to ask your friends that do they have a charger because you forgot yours.you were going to knock before you heard someone talking you put your ear near to the door and listened that your friends were saying ''yah y/n  is so innocent hahah we can do anything to her" "yah you're right she thinks that we are her friends and we love her but we hate her hahah poor little girl hahah" "yah why don't we do something to her" "yah you're right lets plan" "she is afraid of dark and being alone didn't she" "yes she is so" "so at night we will lock her in the dark room and will leave her there and then she also won't able to come between you and your jackson" so it was a guy whom y/n liked a lot he was her crush and jackson also cared about her but some girls didnt like it because they liked jackson. You was crying listening all of this but then you heared someone coming you runned in your room and locked it.  But then you heared a knock  you opened it and there was your friend she said "we are going somewhere wanna come" you said "no" "why is there any problem" she asked you thought that maybe they are just pranking they will never do that so you said  "no nothing i will come tell me at what time" she said "at 6 okay be ready" and then she leave from there and you shut the door started to get ready.
*time skips*
it was already 6 and you were also ready you heared someone calling your name you got out to check and it was your friends so you got out and took your phone with you.

<>|>|>|>|>||<<|><><>><|><><><><|><><>><><><><<>|><><<><>|><><><>
THAT'S IT FOR TODAY I 'LL  UPLOAD THE CHAPTER 13 SOON CAUSE IT WILL BE THE PART 2 OF FLASHBACK OF THIS CHAPTER I HOPE YOU ALL ARE GOOD AND EATING WELL BYE BYE LOVELIES😘
<><><>><>>><>><>>><><><><><><><>
BYE TAE I HOPE YOU ARE FINE AND EATING WELL DRINKING WATER AND SLEEPING ON TIME I LOVE YOU EVERY NEW DAY MY LOVE FOR YOU IS GETTING MORE AND MORE BUT I PROMISE I WILL NEVER BE A TOXIC FAN I WILL BE A GOOD FAN ALAWAYS BUT I LOVE YOU ALOT BUT YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW ME. I BETTER STOP THIS RIGHT HERE OR ELSE I WILL START CRYING AND THIS WILL TURN INTO 3 PARAHS SO BYEE Tae i love you and will always love you my everything byeee😢😍😘😚👄😳