Author's note

Hey mates! It's your fellow writer, Desme

Wait, you know that.

I just realized we hit 102 reads today. And that makes two books of mine hitting a 100+ mark.

Woohoo!

I love you guys. Love you. Thanks a billion.

I'm not gonna bore you again, that when I started it I never expected it to hit a hundred reads and all, but no. Really, I didn't.  

'Beth' is a really special story for me. Like it was my first deep story, I've been writing stories and poems since I was in, like, 3rd grade, like 8 years old. No, I swear it's true. No fingers crossed.

But you see, this is a story, my first story that I actually wanted to put out there to see what other people think. And well, when I see the ultimate outcome *sniff sniff*, I get real emotional guys.

Also, well, it being a short story, a short thriller story, and hitting even 50+ reads, was quite marvellous, cause I didn't even know the genre was that popular!

I don't know if you're satisfied with the ending, or with the characters, or even the storyline. I don't even know if you like it even one bit, but for all its worth, thanks a lot for dropping by, even if it was just to take an itty-bitty look. Even if it was for one chapter.

Cause every read counts. Your read counts, a lot, at least to me. Okay, I won't bore you anymore (seriously).

But just can I ask you guys to vote my story? Like, guys it's not even hard. Just the star button at the bottom left of your screen. But just, I'm sorry. I won't be someone begging for votes and all (😅).

I mean, come on. I'm a self proclaimed savage girl! (Technically, I'm not supposed to do that. So...)

Well, for now, your reads are just what count, for me.

Love ya, mates. Nothing else to say.

Hakuna Matata♡