Rage, you damn nerd

Izuku stands as everyone was shocked when he threw the ball.

Kiminari: He threw it over 700 meters!

Uraraka: Nice, he's finally showing his true power!

Iida: His finger appears to be broken now. Just like in the exam. This is quirk is very odd.

Yuga: it wasn't a very pretty throw.

Bakugo looks shocked as his jaw is open wide and his eyes are widen as well. Jason noticed that Bakugos hands started making small explosions. Suddenly Bakugo charges at Izuku.

Bakugo: Hey! Deku you bastard! Tell me how you did that! Or you're dead!

Suddenly and arm grabs Bakugo when he looks to see Jason holding him he tries to break free but can't.

Aizawa: Jason let him go!

Jason let's Bakugo who looks angry at Jason and tries to blow Jason's face off but Aizawas scarf raps around him.

Bakugo: What? Why the hell is your damn scarf so strong?

Aizawa: Because it's a capture weapon made out of carbon fiber and a special metal alloy. Stand down. It'll be wise to avoid making me use my quirk so much it gives me serious dry eyes.

Aizawa looks at Bakugo with dry glowing red eyes.

Class: Too bad. That power is amazing!

Aizawa deactivates his quirk and releases Bakugo.

Aizawa: your wasting my time now. Whoever's next can step up.

Izuku walks in line as Jason protect him by standing in front of Bakugo.

Uraraka: Ouch. Is your finger okay?

Deku: Sure, fine!

Bakugo looks up at Jason with an angry expression.

Bakugo: Tell me something!

Jason: What?

Bakugo: Do you bleed?

Jason doesn't answer he just looks at him for a second before walking off. After that they did the rest of the exams when they finished Izuku falls to the ground.

...
Everyone in class 1A gather as Aizawa stands in the middle.

Aizawa: Alright time to give you your results. I've ranked to all from best to worst. You should probably have a good idea of your standing already. I'll just pull up the whole list. It's not worth going over each individual score.

Aizawa shows everyone the score with Jason being first place he then looks all the way in the bottom and sees izukus name. Jason turns to Izuku and sees him clenching his fist Jason puts a hand on his shoulder.

Jason: Cheer up buddy.

Izuku: But I failed.

Aizawa: And I was lying, no one's going home.

Everyone looks shocked at what mr. Aizawa just said.

Aizawa: That was just a rational deception to make sure you have it your all in this test.

Everyone screams as Jason covers his ears from the pain.

Momo: I'm surprised the rest of you didn't figure that out, I'm sorry. I guess i probably should have said something.

Jason: I actually knew I just didn't want to say anything.

Sero: That was pretty nerve-racking. Huh?