Time To Play

Feyre

Whether it was the guilt of lying to me or the fear of Majda's words, I could hardly argue with the way Rhysand was holding on to me. Laying flat on the bed, his sudden kiss left me breathless. My wrists were pinned on either side of my head, preventing me from touching him or teasing him. My mate's lips soon trailed down to my jawline. He started right at the edge of my earlobe, slowly descending towards my chin. From there, he followed a perfect line down my skin. His lips pecked along my throat and down to the dip of my neck. My back arched while my wrists twisted within his grasp, sweet moans escaping me.

"You are radiant." Lower and lower his kisses went. "Absolutely beautiful."

He brushed his lips over my sensitive nipples and I felt him, already hard, against me. He clasped his mouth around my breast, sucking with care. My moans seemed to fuel him as he moved onto the next, repeating the same action. Finally, he let go of my hands and like a beast freed from its leash, I reached to rip off his shirt. Noticing my impatience, with haste, my mate clumsily opened the buttons of the black fabric. The bed shifted when he stood up, rolling his shoulders back to slip off his sleeves. A small thud could be heard within the silent walls of our room as his shirt fell onto the floor. Then, he slipped his pants off his waist. They pooled around his ankles and with swift movements he slipped both feet out. He watched me with predator eyes. The tension falling heavy between us, he crawled back over me. I wanted him. I wanted every inch of him pushing inside me.

His hands caressed my sides before I felt him spread my right leg to the side with his knee. "I'm famished." He groaned against my stomach before dipping his head to the apex of my thigh. He bit down on my inner thigh and ran his tongue along the mark he had surely left.

"Mine."

I would never grow tired of that. He could claim me over and over again, yet, there would always be something special about it. My fingers gripped onto his raven hair and tugged. He groaned at the pull and at the hunger he felt for me. He let go of whatever control he had been holding onto and slipped his tongue inside me. He worked me until I reached the edge, crying out as the world shattered around me.

I collapsed, grateful that nobody was at home to hear my screams. Even though Rhys had made sure nobody could hear us even if they were.

I don't want anyone else to hear your moans. It's for my ears only. Not Cassian or Az. Nobody.

He once told me.

"You're so responsive.", Rhys purred approvingly.

I had barely recovered when I felt his fingers tenderly move in a circular motion inside me again. I was so desperate; so desperate for him.

"Rhys.", I begged, unsure if my body could handle being sent over the edge again. He replaced his fingers with his tongue, burning through me like fire. Using his free arm, he placed my leg over his shoulder, keeping me steady. He licked over my core, his fingers pushing deeper inside me.

"Rhys!", shouting his name, I came again. But only when I was completely limp with pleasure that he lifted his eyes to meet mine.

Licking his lips, he whispered with heart stopping dominance. "I love it when you scream my name."

Something took over me and I whispered between my heavy pants, "It's even better when you scream mine."

My turn.

Grabbing a hold of his hands, I twisted and used my full weight to spread him across the bed, switching our positions. My mate looked at me with wide eyes, curiosity flickering within its stars.

"Play now.", I demanded, pressing my chest onto his. I had come to learn every inch of him. I knew every weakness and every movement that made him whisper or groan my name. And yet, there were parts of him I continued to discover each day. He was a book I'd read hundreds of times, but found new meaning in each time. He was a painting I've stared at for hours, but found new stories to weave about it.

"Wait!" I had derailed his plans, but I didn't stop. I pressed harder against his length while my fingers found the sensitive spot of his wings. Gently I ran my index fingers across it before adding a second. Rhys grabbed onto my waist, digging his fingers into my skin and I knew he was moments away from release. My free hand pushing down on his shoulder, I trapped him there while I used the palm of my other hand to run down the surface of his wings.

"Feyre!" Rhysand cried, eyes wide in shock when he realised what I had done.

With a vengeful smirk, I whispered, "That's for not telling me."

Stars flickered in his eyes as he stared me down while panting.

"You play dirty.", he voiced breathlessly.

"Don't I always?"

"Ah, but you forget. I'm the one who taught you how to play." With that, he grabbed me by the wrists once again and flipped me onto my back. Hovering over me, he crashed his lips back onto mine. I barely had time to register what had happened when he plunged his length into me.

Finally.

I cried into his mouth and his hips momentarily stopped moving. He let me adjust to his considerable size.

"Fuck... Feyre..." He breathed out against my ear, causing my skin to tingle. Again, he pulled out of me before thrusting back in. He repeated the movement over and over again and I felt our bond rush back to the surface. The same unbreakable chain I'd felt the first time. I caught the familiar scent of rain and citrus radiating off him, merging with my own. He helped me climb to the top of my pleasure and together we clashed until our voices and bodies gave out.

I lost all sense of my consciousness and for a moment, I forgot why I was even mad.

Rhysand

I tumbled off of my mate and rested beside her, seeing nothing but stars in my view. Fighting against the looseness of my body, I pulled Feyre onto my chest. I gently wrapped her protectively in the sheets of our bed and in the safety of my arms.

I couldn't give up on her.

Not our family.

I wouldn't let this pregnancy end her life. Now, more than ever, I was determined. Determined to find a way to save my mate.