Chapter 19

Jin's POV:

"Revenge? For whom? "I asked, confused, and took a step away from him. But he wrapped his right arm around my waist and pulled me closer. I automatically put my hands on his chest and held him away from me.

"It is not important right now. You should be more worried about how the revenge will go." Taehyhung said in a deep voice while staring into my eyes.

"What do you mean?" I asked and felt pressure against my hands. Taehyung began to lean closer to me. The gap between us was slowly narrowing. I wanted to get out of his hold, but he controlled all my limbs. After a few seconds of fighting, his chest was leaned against mine, and the only things that were between our bodies were my arms. I tried to push him with my hands, but it was as if he was glued to me.

"Do you wanna go home?" Taehyung asked me straightforwardly. His face only a few centimeters from me. I stared at him, taken away, and slowly nodded.

"Then you will do everything I say. And if my revenge will be successful, you can leave." He said seriously, and I could see the sincerity in his eyes.

"Deal?" He asked, and I felt his hot breath on my face. I was confused, and the only thing I could do at that moment was nodding. Taehyung kept staring at me, but his seriousness disappeared. He chuckled when he saw how confused I am.

"You look like a frightened doe," Taehyung whispered mockingly.

"And now you look like strawberry when you are all red like this," Taehyung said and gave me a wide smile. 

"Shut up," I said and frowned at him. My pout made him laugh even more, and I tried to fight my way to freedom.

"Let me go!" I shouted as I finally got off his grip. I stood 2 meters away from him. He watched me from afar while I was fixing my clothes. Then without another word, I turned around and left his room. Fortunately, he let me go without any protests, so I returned to my bedroom, and this time I was cautious If I am entering the right bed.

* * *

Maybe it was because I slept so long before, but I just couldn't fall asleep. I was lying in bed and was thinking about things. Things like Jugnkook, my dad, my future, and certainly one thing bothered my mind - what revenge and why I am a right person?

Taehyung's words chased me for 4 hours before I decided that I will leave my bed and go to the bathroom to make a human from myself. During those hours I slept or fought with Taehyung, I didn't have a shower or good skincare.

"You look gorgeous." My reflection said as I looked in the mirror. I smiled and went to the door of my chamber. Jae-hwan was already waiting there for me. 

"Good morning, my majesty." He said and bowed. I replied fast 'Hi' and made my way towards the kitchen. I wanted to make a little breakfast and then quickly go back to my chamber, but when I went to the same kitchen that I went to before, I found out that the doors are locked this time.

"My majesty, this is the personal kitchen of our king. It is unavailable for others to use it." The maid who was just passing by said. 

"But I was there," I said, confused. The maid wide her eyes on me and covered her mouth.

"My majesty, don't tell anyone. You would have a problem if the king found out. Only his personal cook can enter this kitchen. Only once someone else from the staff entered the kitchen, and we never heard from him again." Maid whispered and left in a hurry. I shook my head in disbelief.

"How can someone be so obsessed with a room?" I said out loud and looked at Jae-hwan. I shrugged, and then we both went to the staircase. Jae-hwan, who had more time to get to know the castle, led me to the dining room. There was a large table for twenty people at least, but only one person was eating at the end of the table.